Reviews for A Matter of Time
My Solitude chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Nice story! Loved it! xD
Starhunter79 chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Loved this story. It had everything humor, mystery, adventure, romance, and action. The detailed costumes were great and so were Anakn and Obi Wan's reactions, very much in character. Anakin's realization that his love for Padme is changing and was never a deep and lasting love is great. It shows a level of maturity and insight that he was lacking in the movies. There were a few spelling mistakes but it didn't affect the story. Thank you for your wonderful story.
gaju chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
ha ha ha poor obi-wan.
Dream's Abyss chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
I have no problem with the non-explicit slash.
Alice chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
This fic never fails to make me smile! I just love how you wrote them and I totally agree with Anakin when he said that the people at the Acquisitions really did well! I probably wouldn't be able to stop staring if I saw Obi-wan dressed like that... heehee... Those guys are good! Much love to you and your fic! Much love! :)
minoki chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
aw so nice!
Kreis chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
Oh do I love to read well written stuff! This was wonderful! Sleeveless jumpsuit! Ach! The plot idea was very nice, but I think you could've gotten more out of Obi-Wans injury, the good old "he grimaced with pain as blood trickled down his side" -stuff. And the conclusion I found a bit... lame? Would they really be so peacefully happy, a Padawan/Master -relationship after all? But I'm just... OMG. The plot again I thought was very fresh, and your style just perfect.
asmntu chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Cool, liking it so far!
Yuki Valons chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
Enjoyed reading this very much! Like your other fics, everyone is in character, and the plot has me hooked from the beginning. Can't wait to see more stories soon~
lovely dusk chapter 9 . 10/13/2006
Aww. I love the ending. It's so sweet. After so much confusion and craziness, they get their happy ending.
Alexander Hunter chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
htstff57 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
hi I love this story

(P.S. I don't say much)
Lea Devon chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i absolutely love this story. it had me laughing and crying. brilliantly written. i though the Characterisation of obi-wan was spot on.
Corculum chapter 9 . 8/28/2005
CUTENESS! OMG CUTE! *wipes eyes* So... perfect *sighs dreamily* I loved it! Just like all your other fics so far! O

Oh btw, 'Matchmaker troll' really got me *sniggers* good one ;)

Great story! :D

Prosopopeia chapter 9 . 8/7/2005
I'm on a roll. Again, another story I never reviewed though I read it before. I really am lazy when it comes to reviewing SW fics. I have no idea why either. Anyways, this plot was certainly a lot more fun and spicier than the one in "Black and White." And of course, it's always fun seeing Anakin panic in that oh-so adorable way of his. Heehee. I didn't mention this before but I think you characterize them wonderfully. I'll have to read your other stories now, but that probably won't be until later...when they're done. _ And then I can read them at a leisurely pace. But knowing me, I'll probably start today and end up sending you yet another review. You have a story stalker now. But don't worry, I don't bite. XD