Reviews for A Matter of Time
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2018
Loads of backup to hand alright. It's kind of awesome that they thought to hide most if not all of them in the rafters, though. Few people bother to look up, and hey, Jedi. With so many, even if someone faints dead off one i/someone/i ought to be able to Force-catch them.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
Matchmaker Yoda anyone or does he either not want Obi-Wan to die on this misson, or doe he know Anakin is going either way best just get this over with.
My Solitude chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Nice story! Loved it! xD
Starhunter79 chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Loved this story. It had everything humor, mystery, adventure, romance, and action. The detailed costumes were great and so were Anakn and Obi Wan's reactions, very much in character. Anakin's realization that his love for Padme is changing and was never a deep and lasting love is great. It shows a level of maturity and insight that he was lacking in the movies. There were a few spelling mistakes but it didn't affect the story. Thank you for your wonderful story.
gaju chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
ha ha ha poor obi-wan.
Dream's Abyss chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
I have no problem with the non-explicit slash.
Alice chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
This fic never fails to make me smile! I just love how you wrote them and I totally agree with Anakin when he said that the people at the Acquisitions really did well! I probably wouldn't be able to stop staring if I saw Obi-wan dressed like that... heehee... Those guys are good! Much love to you and your fic! Much love! :)
minoki chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
aw so nice!
Kreis chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
Oh do I love to read well written stuff! This was wonderful! Sleeveless jumpsuit! Ach! The plot idea was very nice, but I think you could've gotten more out of Obi-Wans injury, the good old "he grimaced with pain as blood trickled down his side" -stuff. And the conclusion I found a bit... lame? Would they really be so peacefully happy, a Padawan/Master -relationship after all? But I'm just... OMG. The plot again I thought was very fresh, and your style just perfect.
asmntu chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Cool, liking it so far!
LadyMoonveil chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
Enjoyed reading this very much! Like your other fics, everyone is in character, and the plot has me hooked from the beginning. Can't wait to see more stories soon~
lovely dusk chapter 9 . 10/13/2006
Aww. I love the ending. It's so sweet. After so much confusion and craziness, they get their happy ending.
Alexander Hunter chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
Cute.
htstff57 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
hi I love this story

(P.S. I don't say much)
Lea Devon chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i absolutely love this story. it had me laughing and crying. brilliantly written. i though the Characterisation of obi-wan was spot on.