Reviews for My Music
Kidnapkid chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Sooooo much angst! Its a fluffy lemon. Hope that's what you were going for. I felt both of them were ooc, Erik in particular. I love that you're a girl writing slash. Cos I'm a girl reading slash. We all got our kinks. I'd suggest doing some audiovisual research, but I have no idea how old you are. Your kissing scenes are lovely, but some of your other mechanics are a bit off. Here's an author recomendation for you. Poppy Z. Brite, google her first two books. I think you really dig them. Lots of angst, boys hookin' up. Awesome plots.
courageouscoward chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
ooh, raoul sure moves fast for a grieving boyfriend...i like where this is going. :P
jessie chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
i adored your story it was brill, perfect in everyway
phantomwriter200 chapter 10 . 5/4/2006
oh my gosh that was wonderful. I loved it. It has such emotion and was very well written. please write more. this is wonderful.
whatevergirl chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
aww, absolutely beautiful! i loved it all! Raoul is meant to be with Erki! :)
Priestess Adularia chapter 10 . 11/16/2005
I want a hug! I want Erik to hug me!
Priestess Adularia chapter 9 . 11/16/2005
OH!

I get it now.
Priestess Adularia chapter 8 . 11/16/2005
What happened? Why did Erik tell Raoul to leave?

WAH!

(That was a lot of A's and !'s, but it was probably edited out)
Priestess Adularia chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
No screaming about the mask being removed?

I like it anyway!

No, but really, Bravo.
The Littlest Bit chapter 10 . 9/24/2005
So sweet!I love it!
NightmareFX chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
I fianlly found this grand little jem and am so glad! I love it! So well done, so sweet and swift and all. Aw...Raoul and Erik were ment to be! Course, it helps that we love slash. _ Great job, please keep it up!

~Mally~
hatred in a box chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
I LOVE YOU!

you are an amazing person. E/C slash is my favourite ever, and you write it like a god.
kendallina chapter 10 . 6/25/2005
GAH! I love the slashy E/R-ness! :) Very well written, amazing work of literature! *HUGS*
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »