Reviews for First
Kryal chapter 5 . 5/14/2003
Anou... *raises a hand timidly* You uploaded "Myriad" again, rather than "Gates". It's a little hard to continue reading when there's a chapter missing...
Literary Eagle chapter 7 . 3/25/2003
Wow, this is a very interesting and original series! Please keep up the good work! _
yin-taku chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
yen. i beg of you. please update. i beeeeeeeeeg of you. the suspense is absolutely KILLING me... pleeeeeeeease. O.O tsu-chan is adorable. please please please please. write more.
yin-taku chapter 5 . 8/14/2002
i've read up to what u have so far and it's really great. the characters have great interaction and the writing style is lovely too (it all flows together well). however, i suggest you check on the chapter "gates". for some reason, "myriad" is in place of it. i'd really like to read "gates"! _ keep up the good work and write more of this and 'hearts and hourglasses'! i've been waiting at sugarquill for it but ::droops:: no luck. really like your writing style! you're humorous in just the right places. oh! and your tsu-chan is adorable!
yin-taku chapter 5 . 8/14/2002
Kimitha chapter 7 . 7/23/2002
please continue! the story is great
Ysabet chapter 7 . 11/7/2001
Wowzers. This is quite an ambitious project; it makes me wish I had more of the manga available to read (I'm getting there, I'm getting there...). Your style gets a bit disjointed at times, but it's still very readable, and it's nice to see something that's pre-anime going on. Keep updating- I'll be waiting! Thanks.
sing chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
i really enjoy this series of stories that tells about how tsuzuki managed to get 12 shikigami. it's really fun and it's a really nice story. i am waiting for the next chapter sooo please post it soon.
kouri chapter 3 . 5/26/2001
_Ahhh!_Kewl fic. I lurve it!_You make them very alike to their usual um...'state' _Keep doin' this stuff!
izzy chapter 3 . 4/20/2001
wow (it's really good)
Mana chapter 3 . 4/8/2001
I think I said it before, but I'll say it again. I love this shinigami series! I can't wait to read more! ::huggles Byakko:: you make him sound so adorable ‰Âˆ‚
rubie chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
humm.. I don't think I ever reviewed this story even on the ML... Love how you established Byakko and Tsuzuki's relationship. They do seem to have more mutual friendship than anything else. You protrayed Byakko's more playful nature well. Tsuzuki was also very in character, I can imagine him eating and complaining like that. Very enjoyable. Keep writing!
Danielle chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
My gift story isn't here yet. You are going to upload it soon, aren't you? You're so funny, asking permission to post your own fics. I guess you really mean it when you say they're gifts. It's all right to ramble here, is it? Oops... okay okay, on to the review. I'm not that familiar with the shikigamis, since I only have until book 7. Hopefully, I'll get the rest soon. I know Suzaku, Byakko & Souryuu (guess Genbu is included too), but the other shikigamis... Kijin is cute though, saw that entrance image in your site. At least I know that he and Tenkou are siblings... so that part in your fic about him & her got me wondering. You wouldn't happen to be also an AS fan? I really ramble too much for my own good. I'll just end this saying that I love the gift story you wrote for me, but the shikigami series you're doing is my current favorite (cause it's not yet finished). That MxO fic is good too. Sara, I don't know you, but I admire your guts for requesting a fic like that. Maybe I should ask for one too...
miko chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
I just edited the emails (no more wrong spellings, hopefully) I sent to you a long time ago. Kawaii! Tsuzuki & Byakko are so funny together! Please continue this fanfic. I don't think you can end just like that since there are still problems with Souryuu, and we all know Souryuu will become one of Tsuzuki's shinigami. [The only thing I found wrong with this fanfic is that in this timeline, computers & the net were not yet invented so Gensoukai cannot have transferred yet.] Still, it's still mentioned that Gensoukai was tranferred once before it's current transfer to the Internet. This world moves around a lot. I'm just nitpicking. I only do that with fanfics I really like.