Reviews for Destiny's Knight
DragonTamer01 chapter 22 . 4/1
If this is how the Republic treats it's heroes who just saved it from utter destruction, then I've got half a mind to bring the Death Star back through time and have it blow up Coruscant just to make a point!
DragonTamer01 chapter 11 . 4/1
Brin Tachi? As in, the ancestor of Siri Tachi? Cool!
Keytchtee chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
I really love your KOTOR fics, it's so refreshing with all these dark side endings, instead of the usual light side Mary Sue who does everything in thename of good and justice.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
... That's it ? I'm disapointed.
He accept to come and... that's it ? Sometime, you do some very confusing thing.
Personaddict07 chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
Nice Ending! And I was very happy to see that no errors were here and on the later chapters too! ;D

I can tell that you have improved by the time you wrote the later chapters. Okay, going to read the sequel now.
Personaddict07 chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
Oh yeah! I like Second Chances too! Great fic
Personaddict07 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Oh shoot. I AM SO SORRY for my review on chapter 3. That was a copy-paste on another review I was posting and I accidentally clicked 'post'. Once again, I AM VERY SORRY.
Personaddict07 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Oh and one more thing. Revan was NOT a Padawan during the events of the Mandalorian Wars. Not even when it began. Revan & Malak were Jedi Knights by the time while Bastila was a Padawan. Sorry if I'm being harsh, but please research before you make a story about KOTOR.
Personaddict07 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Please really do fix your story structure! Add a "***" before you change perspectives and please do fix your grammar and spelling. You have a good story and I would hate to see it spoiled by such basic things. :D

Revise your chapters please!
dragonlover chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
i will one day not say
Theryen chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Eager to read the rest!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
Did you write a sequel to this? Would be awesome.
Masta Revan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
AWESOME! Never thought id read such a great intro about their past together!
machievelli chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
To be posted 9 July 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

Pre KOTOR: Bastila’s first day at the Jedi Temple

The only disagreement I had with the story was having her go from a child being sent to the Academy to being buried in lessons before a single day had passed. Having her smooth over the feelings of her new friend was well done; as someone once said, if you don’t know it’s impossible, you might try it anyway.

An interesting read, a pity I do not have time to read the entire thing
Manus Dei chapter 22 . 2/11/2010
Well, that was unexpected. I wonder what Revan's going to do after this.