Reviews for Destiny's Knight II: The Sith Wars
Alden Kessler chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
damn I like this story,as much as I liked the exile reven was just completely awesome
Spartanslayer1 chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Wow, I thought that your Destiney's Knight was well done, but this is absolutely fantastic! If its anything I look for in a story its authenticity, detail, and a good story plot, and you have brought it here! Its a shame that this isn't being updated anymore; I always wondered what it would be like if Revan were to join the Exile on his journey... that and the fact that you're an excellent writer explains my slight disappointment that it has been ended abruptly. :/ But if you ever get a chance to read this, know that we fans are still looking for a complete story and we are hoping that you at least consider continuing this work. :)
personaddict07 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Drat. I hate it when I reach the end of a story I like. I just want it to keep continuing...

Please continue!
personaddict07 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Dang, approaching the last chapter... *sigh* I really hope you would continue this! I was really happy when I saw that Destiny's Knight had a sequel. :D
Anomandaris90 chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
I admit I did not particularly like Destiny's Knight, though I understand it was your first work, so a certain level of crudeness is absolutely excusable. However, this second series is absolutely better, combining the Sith Lordship of Revan (the LS ending of Kotor I is honestly ridicolous, with all the galaxy cheering the former Sith Lord) with the heartbreaking affection between him and Bastila, something missing from The Power of Choice (though it still remains your best work).

I admit I did not like fully stating the rape of Bastila: on one side it simply is too crude as a mean of conversion, and on the other it is frankly... ghaaaak.

Nevertheless, as all of your unfinished works, it would be absolutely great were you to continue this.
StellarLupine chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
"Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?"

Oh god, Revan is echoing Palpatine (Darth Sidious)! XD

I always KNEW Revan was the Palpatine of KOTOR, in some way or another...

Now all he needs to say next is "Your feeble skills are no match for the full power of the Dark Side!"
god of all chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
To be posted 1 October 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

Post KOTOR: After surviving an attempt by the Republic to assassinate them, Revan and Bastila regain the Sith throne.

The piece flows well, and the interjection of events in Republic space explain a lot of the back story. Revan having a second apprentice made an interesting commentary on the events.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
You said that this story was paused. I like it, and I hope that you will pick it up again eventually.

Spark
Mr. Inhibitor chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
i think its a bumer you aren't continuing this but then again making a sequel to the first one was a bit tough and this would probubly need to be rewritten anyway its a bit confusong

so what can i say just that i liked this and the first one and hope you haven't abandoned all of us who want more
general-joseph-dickson chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
It has been what? 5 Years. Hope you decide to finish this.
Manus Dei chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Atris doesn't seem so bad tempered this time around. I do wonder what's going to happen next though. I hope you'll update soon.
Manus Dei chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Hm... Things are getting interesting.
Charles McCoy chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
...Im confused...

How is this complete? it sounds like this story is actually unfinished...

please respond, becaue Id really like to know theres a continuation of this.
ShadowLord18 chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
Please update this, this is a good fanfic. Also did Revan and bastila have a child. I mean come on five years sharing a bed and no kid, come on.