Reviews for The Ties of Family
lindahoyland chapter 35 . 6/22/2005
It seems there is a lot of injustice in Agmar. I hope Aragorn can put it was a clever ruse to rescue the families.

Thank you so much for your kind review of my new story.
lindahoyland chapter 34 . 6/20/2005
you've got me very interested now about what Aragorn plans to do.I love the way you write him !
lindahoyland chapter 33 . 6/20/2005
This story is full of surprises,interesting to see the company through a stranger's eyes
lindahoyland chapter 32 . 6/18/2005
Poor Aragorn,being King has hard moments. I loved the way they all cared for him, though I was surprised Arwen was allowed to see the blood stained clothes.(Just my view)

You write Aragorn beautifully and I eagerly await each chapter.
lindahoyland chapter 31 . 6/17/2005
A gripping scene,you show how to write Aragorn's tough side well too.
lindahoyland chapter 30 . 6/17/2005
I just loved the way Aragorn comforts Sam,other nice moments were the other rangers' Shire names, how Merry survived his first encounter with the black breath and the threat from have a wonderful gift of filling outTolkien's hints. Thank you for your very kind review of my story which cheered me after 2 nasty comments.I'm pleased you like it.
lindahoyland chapter 29 . 6/16/2005
This was a wonderful chapter, I just loved only Tolkien had given us the story of how Aragorn fetched Frodo and Sam back, but Your version from Aragorn's viewpoint is superb.I also loved Aragorn washing the dishes !A great read
lindahoyland chapter 28 . 6/15/2005
A lovely chapter, you are one of the bestwriters at portraying Aragorn that I have come across.
lindahoyland chapter 27 . 6/15/2005
I loved the way Sam tells the story.
lindahoyland chapter 26 . 6/13/2005
I thought athelas only worked in the hands of the king?I'm glad things are getting better for Narcissa
Tallis Keeton chapter 25 . 6/13/2005
Hello Larner :-)

I m your faithful reader since the first chapter of

"The King's Commission" till this new story. And my envy and admiration grows :) I liked "Fillend with Light" but I admired "The choice of Healing", and I was truly amazed by"The King's Commision".For some time I tought that propably your personality was being seen through the character's actions and words. And for my taste it was ok, it was true. I was moved by "Light on the way" which is now, one of my favourites 'Aragorn & Arwen' fanfics ever. And now I m far beyond english words/not my first language/ :) when I start reading "The Ties of family" which I cannot read yet couse I havent enough time. Your style of writing is unique, and your scope and range of Middle-Earth's topics are very best - at least for my taste. Sa Thank You
lindahoyland chapter 25 . 6/12/2005
It seems Hobbit society is not all sweetness and light !
lindahoyland chapter 24 . 6/11/2005
What a lovely idea that the tree can carry the loving messages !
lindahoyland chapter 23 . 6/11/2005
This was a beautiful chapter, i loved your account of Aragorn's early life and then the visit to the tree. The White tree intrigues me and I'm thinking of writing it into one of my own stories, though I lack your vision .

I feel as sad as the Hobbits to part from Aragorn
lindahoyland chapter 22 . 6/11/2005
You asked Aragorn the question that I would if I could ! I liked your answer, I love your idea of the "light" around certain individuals
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »