Reviews for The Ties of Family
lindahoyland chapter 21 . 6/10/2005
A most enjoyable chapter.I loved your account of the Black gate,who the standard bearer was and what happened to the horses which I often wondered ! Frodo's ordeal with orcs must have been dreadful(The film softened it for too much)

The offerings were very touching.
lindahoyland chapter 20 . 6/9/2005
This was a lovely chapter, I adore your Aragorn, you write him beautifully.
lindahoyland chapter 19 . 6/9/2005
I just loved Aragorn's reunion with the Hobbits and your observations how Aragorn might feel about Arwen's age.
grumpy chapter 20 . 6/9/2005
hi there, just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this story, and this chapter. Narcissa telling the king about her father having heard him sing before, was great. Aragorn thinking of getting Lord Hardorn married is priceless. looking forward to more
lindahoyland chapter 18 . 6/8/2005
I'm looking forward to seeing Aragorn as you are one of his best writers.
lindahoyland chapter 17 . 6/8/2005
I enjoyed hearing of events from Nerry's viewpoint.
lindahoyland chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
I like the way you weave two of your stories together here. thank you so much for your kind and much appreciated reviews of my story.
lindahoyland chapter 15 . 6/7/2005
I loved Sam's stories,many of the facts were new to me. i especially liked the way he desribed the meeting with Strider at Bree, a favourite part of the book of mine.
Laurelin chapter 14 . 6/7/2005
ah, sweet :)

please continue
lindahoyland chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
I liked Sam's version of Moria
lindahoyland chapter 13 . 6/6/2005
Ftrodo is so caring to think of these children
Frodo Silverlune chapter 12 . 6/4/2005
:-)
lindahoyland chapter 12 . 6/3/2005
Poor Frodo,he suffered so much.I often wondered if he wrote to Aragorn before he left.
lindahoyland chapter 11 . 6/3/2005
This is so touching ; "I wish I could have seen Aragorn once more, just to tell him how much I love him." You bring Frodo's feelings alive very vividly.I love the way you link him to Aragorn in greatness
Shire cat chapter 10 . 6/3/2005
Wow, can't wait to find out waht happens, mthis is great, why haven't more people read this? By the way, what does Perhail mean in elvish? Obviously it's Sam's name but what does it literally mean? UPDATE SOON!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »