Reviews for The Ties of Family
Frodo Silverlune chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
i must compliment you again on your hobbit-lineage knowledge. quite an undertaking, unless you made it all up, which i don't think so. well, if you did, you did a very good job at making it all realistic. cherrio.
lindahoyland chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
Frodo is so caring about his you so much for your kind reviews of my are much appreciated
lindahoyland chapter 9 . 5/25/2005
I enjoyed the story of the glassmaker and how you link it to your other story.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
my goodness. i applaud you for the research you've done. sheesh! my head was spinning through all that lineage. oh, and the elven names for Frodo...i wrote those down. i've been wanting to change my name for a while, my name, and you've given me some ideas! beautifully, breautifull written. i HIGHLY recommend this story to any LotR fan, whether they like Frodo or hobbits in general or not!
lindahoyland chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
Poor frodo,he suffered so much.
lindahoyland chapter 7 . 5/23/2005
I often wondered about the lawyer Frodo must have consulted, a nice gapfiller !
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
Poor Frodo and ring has a lotto answer for.
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
A nice glimpse of Hobbit society
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
I'm delighted to see Aragorn in your story and liked the idea of Frodo educating Sam
lindahoyland chapter 4 . 5/22/2005
The Sackville Baggin's are one of Tolkien's greatest comic creations !
Frodo Silverlune chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
how sad! such a nice chapter, and ending on such a sad note. obviously you've done your research very, very well. i applaud you greatly. very well written. cherrio.
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Tolkien lists so many relatives and tells us nothing about them,so nice to see them fleshed out. Thank you for all your kind reviews of my story which are much appreciated, I constantly change details too, which gives me something in common with Tolkien! My copy of LOTR is a later edition obviously
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I like the way you make Frodo rather a tear away for a while as often he is portayed as too sweet to be able to achieve all he does
Frodo Silverlune chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
the larger portion of this chapter...is it reminiscing or present-time (when frodo first moves into bag end) ? i wasn't sure...that doesn't mean it wasn't well written! i'm really liking this. thanks for updating so promptly! very hobbit-accurate.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
aww, that's so cool! i like how you told Frodo's story. very cool, very accurate.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4