Reviews for Winter
PixieGirl17 chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
AH! When's the next chapter? WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER? By the way great story, although I would make the chapters a wee bit longer...
SelenaWolf chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
This is great! when will it be continued?
Elvewin Darkdragon chapter 7 . 3/25/2006
OH! I like! update soon!
ashz20 chapter 7 . 2/16/2006
finish! type! upload! anything! please. must have more
xmiahimex chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
What! Now why in the world did Krayon leave, and who is this demon lord, and why is he after Krayon? Things just got complicated, but very intense. I like it so continue on!
Wizzy chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
WHAT! you cant stop there!

pleas pleas write mour and pleas have a happy ending

its realy good so far write back and tell me when you get a neq chapter in
H Y u n i k o chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
Heh, some threat...anyways i've read all your 7 chappies, and i really loved them...only Erutis is bieng TOO rude to Krayon, you know i own every volume of Demon Diary and finished it, so i should know...well anyway your story's the second 'best' for so now that is. Hehe' anyway try and type it up kei? You know i've finished my story too but i haven't submit it yet hehe torture the readers (not that i have any readers) *sweatdrop* well enough said, update SOON!
Sycocat chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
Very short...oh well, i like it...who is the bearded man?-seriously
serpentilewitch chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Interesting, Erutis seems a bit too quick to spark to anger, but then again, it IS Erutis, in regards to Krayon, so that's only to be expected. Nice chapter, btw. _
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
OOh, nice, I liked it! "She knew it, but she’d lie to herself about lying to herself if she needed to." Quite a way of puttings things! _ Can't wait to finish reading! I felt so bad when the hot chocolate spilled! And so bad for Krayon cuz he just tries so bloody hard! -glomps him- T_T
The Qster chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
Haha, that LeecheRae threat was a good one...it was only a threat, right? o_O Short chapters, but cute. Kinda addictive.
redrum and wine chapter 7 . 7/19/2005
despite myself, im realy enjoying this story, although i must admit that i never expected krayon to cry.

i cant wait for the next chapter.

although the length is killing me.

T_T
redrum and wine chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
eurutis really must be having a bad time.

shes even more tempermental than usual.

...like a viper...

and krayon isnt as flamboyant and cheery as he usually is.

he must be getting depressed from the constant rejection.
hm chapter 7 . 7/17/2005
Short Chapters are evil. And Leeche would probable be happier with Chis, just ta tell ya (even though they act like they hate each other). But your story is still great. ...the're not gonna kill her, right? I mean Krayon has to save her! He just has to! So, Update soon plz.
Eloriel chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Interesting story. It's too bad that the chapters are so extremely short though... I'm looking forward to the next chapter.