Reviews for My Violet Blood
cartoon hero man chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
you could of used another movie to tell a story like this use any but not the Incredibles specly VIOLET .
bubblezz24 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
hey do you think you could do a story where elastigirl gets raped by either frozone or someone else? that would be interesting to read
GrayStudios chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wow, that was powerful. I can tell this is your first fic, just because the talk of rape is kind of like when 16 year olds talk about drinking, it just sounds a little inexperienced. It's really well written, some of the words just sound young for the material.

Anyway, very good, very powerful. You've got some talent.
SParkie96 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
WTF! WHAT THE HELL! I KNOW THIS IS JUST A STORY, BUT VIOLET DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE! THAT DIRTY BASTARD SHOULD OF BEEN KILLED! I'M SITTING HERE IN TEARS BECAUSE VIOLET IS A GOOD PERSON AND TONY IS A FAGE! THE RAPE WAS OKAY BUT THE LAST PART WAS AWFUL. WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THAT?
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I don't believe in suicide either, I just write about it :) Its a good story, but it looks like it can be contniued. If you dont wanna confuse your readers, put it under Complete, ok? I liked it though.
SummerBaby94 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
this story is not bad, its about stuff that really happens and i hope that u truly dont bel;ieve in suicide
Erin chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
gerat story you should keep it going and violet sees her life after she died as a ghost! please that would be great
MichaelJackson'sGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I love stories where people get raped or when they have sex. What will happen to Violet? Write more!
Soul of Hell chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Did Violet kill herself? Well anyway good story!
DarkMidnightGirl13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I really don't like to read these stories but that was good!I have to say you know how to use your I had finish reading this,'My Immortal' by Evanecence came on the weird . . .
jal peppers chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
bad tony! bad tony!

that was a good one shot, 2 bad vi dies.

i like it
MadisonMohawksJD chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
its a good story i liked it. keep up the good work. oh and thanks for reviewing on my story, Just One Day.
covenantgruntslayer chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Whoa, I didn't know that someone confused me with you. lol

Nice going Tayler. I could see why you had mistaken me with SlayerKamikaze (since we're both slayers). But we're not the same person. I wouldn't sink down to that level.

I also didn't write this story (I wish I did though).

Anyway, here's my real review

Brilliant! I read it again, after not reading it for about 2 months. I still love it. It's so memorable, yet sad. I'm gonna see if you have written more stuff, because if you haven't, you should. ;)

Cheers,

covenant_grunt_slayer
Tgeek chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
hey man whats going to hapen to tony will kill him or what