Reviews for Taken
caspasta chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
cuteeeee :D
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Awwww...it's cute! lily and James are a bit ooc, but awesome story anyway! And I found Sirius's prank very cruel...and would have loved to see James tearing into him! Please continue this...a scene of James giving Sirius a talking to would be fun to read!
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Ahhhhh cute story! You need to keep it going
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
If I were her, whoever made that note would seriously get a lot of hexing LOL :D
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh gosh I can't believe Sirius would be so mean! That was pretty close to evil. I would've like to see James telling off Sirius but other than that it was a good story! Well done!
Ess Tee94 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
good story...
Potterworm chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Interesting story. But who sent the note?
Siriusly in Lurve chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
AW! That was brilliant and cute and I absolutely loved it. Sure, Lily is a bit of a loner, but it's alright, because James is there for her. I like this Lily, even if she isn't the strong Lily I usually have in my head. It's very non-cliché, and trust me, I write and read tons of L/J stories so I know all about how very cliché some can end up being. You did a really good job with this, and really enjor your writing style. :) Hope you have as big a smile on your face from this review as I did from reading your story.

Sincerely, Siriusly in Lurve
d for delete me chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That was so good! I loved how you did Lily. The only thing is, that you could have done the kiss In more detail, eel, not more detail, but how she reacted, as she went kinda crazy at a hug, so a kiss would have been even funnier.

But it was so good anyways.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
aw!
smile123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
aaww

cutee

i didnt really like how Sirius was out to get her. i dont really think of him in that way and i think that he would respect lily since james is so in love with her.

if thats how you saw it though..thats okay, i dont have a problem with it

anyways good job...you always do a good job bringing out their characters in your writing

xoxx,

Mer
Discombobulated-Chum-Bucket chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
its me again]

I love this fic…its so...just…aw…I love james…hes such a sweetheart

Can I take this opportunity to congratulate you on your impeccable grammar and speling? ]

As you can see mine is awful…
dead killer-just do it or die chapter 1 . 2/5/2008