Reviews for Yellow Submarine
A.N.T chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
It sounds like Tom's planning something evil for the music. Good chapter, on to the next one!
Abby Ebon chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
Heh this got to be both the funniest and sillist thing I've ever seen! That is that has made sense...Nice job by the way my four favorite charactors in a yellow sub! *squee* Wery nice job...when shell you update any story, review my stories, or make up a new story? *grins* Have fun either way!
SonOfTed chapter 8 . 4/10/2006
I think Rick Berman should read this... then HE'D have that SILLY SONG stuck in his head for the rest of the evening too! Nice holodeck malfunction fic... do you write many?
Shadowy Illusion chapter 8 . 3/14/2006
Just found this story...very, very funny!

Keep up the wonderful work!
A.N.T chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
Neelix probably got the tam-o’-shanter from hammerspace.
A.N.T chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
*hides under bed* Man, Janeway is really scary. I think ESS stands for Extreme Stupidness Syndrome, not Extreme Shortage Syndrome. Good chapter!
A.N.T chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
Geez, this is as random as the Angry Mob stories. I still like it!
Paranoid Seat chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
*grins* Liking. Adding to favourites to finish later.
I am No Dartboard chapter 8 . 11/3/2005
i think randomness is the funniest thing on Earth!

obviously, I'm not the only one... great story. very nice. I liked the part about... well, the one that went from the beginning to the end.

loved it!
keepondreaming16 chapter 8 . 9/29/2005
yay! i loved it. enjoy this cookie for all your hard work *holds out cookie*. anyway, maybe i'm being stupid but what is that song that annoys you? please send the animation w/ the penguins a.s.a.p.

great fic

k chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
Ahahaha! I love how you pointed out how Starfleet officers randomly press the right buttons! It's so true ... unfortunately. B'Ellana needs to break more stuff! How about the yellow sub? And are they breathing in the holographic water? So, does that mean the safeties are working?
Austin chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
Katie! anger... simmering... hostile... AHH! please update soon... I was really engrossed up to this point too...
Austin chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Hello Katie! Parties entering the holodeck...Thats clever!