Reviews for A Beautifully Tragic Disaster
whogirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This is a good fic and I know it has been awhile, but could you please move this fic into the Wicked catgory? All you need to do is go to your main page after log in, click stories, click edit which is to the right of the fic, scroll down and change the catagory to Wicked. Thank you very much.
InkyManipulation chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Evil cliffe! Cliffes should go to hell... Anyway wonderful begining, in spite of the cliffe. Please update soon!
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Ah! More... must have more... don't make me beg

PHANTOMFLAME4077 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Ilove WICKED and PHANTOM and I love them together. Please keep writing.
Amanda Smith chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
hey keep it up i like the story and want to read more. P.S School is boring with iut someone like you to talk to. hope to chat soon!
The Rose chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wow, this was really good! I like the cross-over idea because I love both musicals! Pweze continue!

~Th Rose
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Wow this is so good! You need to finish this!
Galasriniel chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
UPDATE SON! highly amused. "Christine? Raoul? What kind of names were those? This was definitely not Oz anymore." Started to bloody laugh and at 2:30 am, that's not a good thing. Anywho, please... keep it up. very amusing... WRITE MORE SON!
kcole chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
My two favorite musicals!

keep it going!
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Heh, read this yesterday and went to review but the site's servers were overloaded, so I couldn't. Personally, I think this should be interested. Of course, few crossovers are likely to happen within the universes of either story, but that's the fun of it. Your proposed pairing alone will probably keep me reading, even if only because I'm interested in seeing how you could manage something like that.

dramafool chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
this is really good. please keep it up! cliffhangers should die!
L. M. Ward chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Wow! OMG It finally happened!
Lyndalion16 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
This is good so far!
Share chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I always thought that Elphie and Erik would make an awsome couple!

Keep going!
fantasyfan chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I consider cliffhangers evil.

So you must update. I really want to see how you take these two plots which are quite strong on their own and work them together. It seems great so far.