Reviews for A Heart Awakened To Joy
Mamacita-san chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
wow! talk about warm fuzzy feelings...this was great. i'm sorry you weren't inclined to continue it further. HGSS is my favorite pairing and your writing was great!
amsev chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
zhaneraal, this story is simply lovely. If it is to be considered fluff, it is fluff of the most intense order! Well done.

I read in your bio "Most of my Fic never sees the light of day...as most of it is unadulterated hurt/comfort trash."

I for one, would be delighted to read your hurt/comfort "trash", having, er, a weakness for hurt/comfort "trash" myself, but not even having the guts to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard in my case) to write it, lest I, in a fit of some sort of "creative" post it with a "so there!." Like it or Lump it!

So, if you're willing to share, shoot me an email, I would love to read it! It's listed in my profile...
Devilangel05 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Keep writing. i do say thta this can become a very lovely story and i can not wait to read more.
bxn110 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
*warm & Fuzzies*. Very sweet. I like it!
Lady Whitehart chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I'm not usually a big SSHG fan, but I always love a good story that allows Snape to have some happiness.

Please, make this more than a one-shot!
mahlie chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Oh, this was gorgeous! Thank you.
Gucia chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I believe I'll be following this just as I am "Ashen and Sober Skies", that is, if you decide to continue ;D
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
amazing work! very classic writing!
Cybeleflame chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
that was very adorable. you kept severus in character very well. I am very impressed. an it was still cute.
Flair for McNair chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Aw! It was cute. I liked it a lot!
cearrae27 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Excellent start and very well written. I look forward to you updates
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
That was sweet
cecelle chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
" “I do think, however, that we have the potential to make a… an excellent pair.”" Yupp, I think I agree.

Beautiful writing. Quite... appealing! ;-)

So I assume this is a one-shot? Or are you going to continue (I'd read it!)
niki92286 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Great piece of writing keep it up!