Reviews for Some Things Change
Shard of Midnight chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
This is REEAAALLLYYY good. You should write more because you have a talent! Thank you for writing this!
Sovereign Violette chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
I love this story! It's so sweet! :D

You're a favored author! :D
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
Yea!

I'm glad they got their happy ending!
DragonFire Princess chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Kawaii!

Merry christmas and Happy new Years!
Krissy chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
I was skimming and i saw the part when Seyia asked Are you ready.

I was like what the hell?FOR WHAT! LOL then a read again and seen it meant the ! Im so dumb lol. I LOVE THIS STORY
lady sakura cosmos chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
excelent story
kirallie chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Good story! Glad he passed the test the girls gave. Liked the proposals.
Haunt of twilight chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
awesome story i look forward to more of your work. i really thought the tests were very interesting
mskluver777 chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
aww this was so very very cute!these are my favorite parings. but i have to ask where is Chibiusa?well anyways great story!

~GoDeSs-Of-LiOnEsSeS~
HappySailor121 chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
It was sad that mamoru didn't was included in this story but died
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
Very interesting story. I liked it very much. The only thing I have to admit I was missing was the turn up of Chibi-usa. She was mentioned in the beginning but never again and... well as Usagi's daughter I would expect she would turn up to check out the man who was supposed to stay at her mother's side. ;

The other thing I was missing was some little interaction betwenn Luna, Yaten and maybe Artemis. Again Luna was simply mentioned but since she had such a deep bound of friendship with Yaten I would have been a little more happy to find out her reaction and Yaten's about seeing each other again. ;

Beside this two small points I can only say that I loved your story very much. I hope to be able to read more stories like this from you?

Best of greetings

*Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
i think it needs a sequle. like thier children, and thier actual wedding, and Ami's wedding, and when Yaten finaly asks Minako. and when Usa gossips about the ring and that even when the wedding was already being planed that he still asked her w/ a ring! ah Romance. I just love it.

~Immortal Sailor Cosmos
Stargazer chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
Personaly, I loved the ending...I wasn't too much of a fan of the M & U relationship so I liked this one. Good job on the story!
Dreamcast chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
I love the way how Yaten tell Mina he love her.. that so romantic, and at thanks for a million time to finish the stories, sometimes when I read unfinish stories it always give me down even though the stories full with laughter and hapiness when it left for years.