Reviews for Meantimes
Hope8254 chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Great story. Love the writing style of this. Seeing P&J from Nady perspective...very interesting! You are really talented.
TL22 chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
I see it has been several years since you wrote your last story, So I have no idea if you're going to get this.

The story is beautifully written and bittersweet. I am an unabashed Andie fan. I have always thought that when all was said and done she would eventually wind up with Pacey.

I know I am in the minority, but Pacey and Andie connected in a way Joey could never do with him. Joey brought out the worst in Pacey. I.E. promicide. He never would have spoken to Andie like that

But I can always hope.

Again you wrote an excellent story and I enjoyed reading it very much
wingster55 chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
wow...beatiful...simply beautiful you really captured the relations andie has with all the characters

wonderful job
meli dav chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
Awesome! I must say, this story really interests me. update soon!
sweetserenity4 chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
Well my own bias compells me to jump for joy when I read about Joey's "sparks" for Pacey. I have truly been a Pacey/Joey fan since season 3 yet I do enjoy how you so eloquently respect the relationships between all the characters. Most people would bash Eddie and Joey but you write from a very positive and realistic point of view. I must admit, just from this chapter I can appreciate E/J more than I ever could have before. Your writing, like I said before, is vibrant and powerful. I was very excited to see another update and I look forward to more. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Andiefan chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
The best emails I get are these alerts!

Another great chapter now exploring the Andie/Joey dynamic. I totally get where they are as friends and you have done that so well. I enjoyed the backstory about Andie and Pacey in the car for their first time. Sweet and given the two characters, quite realistic. Your story has a sense of flow that carries the reade through and leaves me wanting more. I really felt I was in that museum watching them talk. I do feel for poor Eddie if Pacey is the only one that cause sparks in Joey! IS it too much to hope for some Pacey and Andie reconnecting and perhaps a rushed romance? Overall, this is another step forward, you are buildign the story up slowly and all the arcs are coming together. For this particular story, yoru choice of formula is well-suited. And hey! don't go changin'
sweetserenity4 chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
You truly are an amazing writer. PLEASE UPDATE. I enjoyed your story very much. It is most certainly one of the best I've read in a very long time. You capture the history and depth of the characters brilliantly. I look forward to reading more in the future.
Andiefan chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Great chapter! Although the conversation between Audrey and Andie did presetn some images I would not rather think about!

Just a couple of minor quibbles.

1. Andie and Jack are not twins. In the back story on the DC website, the DC Desktops and offical magazines it was always stated that Andie was moved up a grade or two so she ended up in the same classes as Jack.

2. I do not think when Andie found out about Joey and Pacey she had her heart broken. Dawson definately, but not Andie. Her heart had been broken already. I think it was the fact that despite her feelings for Pacey, he would never be coming back to her and it was the reality of that hitting her rather than a broken heart. Also anger that she had told Joey that she still felt someing serious for Pacey and he had never confided in her his feelings for Joey and Joey listened to her and didn't bother to let her know.
Deb D chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
Wow! You're obviously an incredible writer and I love your style. The premise of this fic is brilliant and you conveyed a true understanding of the characters of DC. The interaction between Andie and Audrey was fun to read and also very believeable. Looking forward to a speedy update!
Andiefan chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
What a great start! I love how you have got Andie so well and left plenty of teasers in the story to look forward too. You have written to the character so well and most of all being very fair to her.

As the others have said. Bring it on! I love me some Andiefic.
wingster55 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
come on update!
The Kimist chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
This looks interesting. You are clearly very familiar with Boston. You caputured the sense of history and feeling of being in Boston, and specifically around Harvard perfectly.

Is this whole fc about Andie? I also noticed the M rating. BRING IT ON!