Reviews for Moments of Truth
Kikuneechan chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love this! (Because really, time travelers don't always meet in the right order.) Yet, what the Dalek says makes the both of em think and I love the introspection here. Foreshadowing! Ahhh. Loved RTD's era.

Fantastic writing!
Jackaniny chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
"We're in a holding pattern just now. Where'd you like to go next?" Sneakily sums it all up right there doesn't it.

Liked it a lot, especially Rose's sympathy for the Dalek having to deal with her hormones :)
Goth Angel UK chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
You'll probably think I'm stalking you, lol! Yep, I'm on here too, and imagine my surprise to see your profile! :) Yet more to read from one of my favourite writers :D How could I resist? Loved this little fragment. It rang so true, and reminded me of a lot of the reasons I fell in love with Doctor Who (Nine was my first, then I quickly caught up on the rest of them! :) ). And you have Harry Potter fics - how delicious! Off to catch up with the rest of your work on here, and can't wait to read Ultraviolet when it's out!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I love it! I nice change for a tag to the Dalek episode. Good job!
Kidalana chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
for some reason I found this sad but yet happy...

gac, now you've got me all confused...

good thing the phone's far out of my reach... very far...

well actually I think I understood it...

as is the nature of myself I was randomly trying to gueese what would happen next, thinking in others shoes... ect. reading the fic and then BAMO! wondering where I'll get a refrigerator box... ect.

i rather like this fic, read it a few times. but like I said, it's kind of sad some how.

a very good job!
tundraeternal chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
God. I've told you how great this fic is, it's just so raw with emotions. I love that it's not resolved at the end, it just makes the whole thing so gripping.

One thing, i was just rewatching and the Dalek actually says 'if you WILL not save the woman you love', which i think is an interesting distinction.

Anyway, i was rereading all my old favorites off my rec list, and i realized i hadn't given you a review here. This fic is so perfectly matched with episode 6, i just love it. Cheers!
Melinda chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
*Fantastic* :-)

More!
tulzdavampslayer chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
naw, such cute sweety angst... sigh.
Vampirehelsing chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
cool

vamp
Stevie chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Wonderful.
Cenwein chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Gorgeous work.
LJC chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I know I said this on LJ already, but re-reading, I just am really struck by how well you get into both characters. Rose is exactly Rose-a clever but still quite young human girl, and it's such a great juxtaposition between the Doctor's thoughts and hers, seeing how wide the gulf is between them, but also the places where they touch. Just beautiful work.
MixedBerry chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Lovely. Just...lovely. There's going to be more, yeah?
notwritinganym0re chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
That was really nice. The confusion and hurt really echoed out from this song.