Reviews for Venetian Glass
tykronos chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
and to think that this entire mess was sigma's fault. the whole series of events was just a set of mistakes after another set of mistakes, all leading up to Iris's death, and on a whole the destruction of repliforce. you captured the emotions perfectly and if i didn't feel sorry for her before, i definitely would feel sorry for her now. (theme to play, Skullgirls-Lament)
LadyBijou chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
I just now read this story for the first time. I'm horrified I had never found/seen it until now! Beautiful. I doubt you ever check the reviews anymore, but this story touched me so deeply that I just had to say something. I loved your portrayal of Iris and her relationship with other characters. It really made me empathize with her. Not everyone can be strong and we shouldn't look down on those who are shy and sensitive.
Andrew Borealis chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
Brilliance. That's all I can say about this. It fit the real story so amazingly well. I should know, I'm probably the biggest fan of Zero there ever was. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who is as big of a Zero fan as I am. Anyway, I really enjoyed this. Oh, and keep in mind that I'll be submitting my own Zero fanfic soon. "MegaMan Zero: Rise of the Nightmare", it'll be to see how people respond to the story so that I might be able to put it in sprite format on Newgrounds, of course, giving a LOT of credit to
kaelenmitharos chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
Touching. I actually mean that.

Your strongest ability seems to be your understanding of what drives people. Some work on your technical skills could really improve the overall quality of your work. I hope you're making use of your skills out there in the big wide world.

Guh. Now your story is making me sentimental too.
kaelenmitharos chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
I am more impressed with this fanfiction than I have been by any other so far. Whatever you're working on these days, give it your best. I'll be keeping my eyes open.
MungoJerry chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
Why do I find this so theraputic to read? I pretty much just re-read it. There's so much life in it, and color. Joy and sadness and everything. You've made Iris and her pain so real and identifiable, at least to me. At least, she gets to be with her brother again. Right? Thanks again for writing this. You don't happen to have any original fiction, do you? I'd love to read it.
MungoJerry chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
Ho-ly CRAP!

It is WAY too late and I don't want to take the time to write something comprehensive, but this was great. Thanks for the great story!
Hiei4711 chapter 8 . 6/4/2005
This has reawakened me to true Fanfiction. Thank you, for that.

Other than that, Wow...I cannot seem to find much more to say. I'm glad I've read this.
Chains of Reaction808 chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
OMG, I SO LOVE THIS! *_* They're all so... In character! You like, seriously rule ass XDD (
rosary chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
u say ur terrible at romance in chapter 5. i don't think so! its good but i hope you make it more romantic. the higher the romance the better. no limit as long as its pg 13!
Tastes Like Tragedy chapter 7 . 9/24/2004
Sad, but very good story!

Man, Iris was one of my favorite characters...

So sad that Zero had to kill her...

Well, I'm off to find a copy MMX4 again and replay it!
Parallel-Blue13115 chapter 8 . 4/22/2004
I read this fic a few months ago actually and I've kicked myself since for not reviewing it then. There aren't many stories out there that truly touch me but this is one of them. Not only is your writing very convincing, but you can reach people through your stories as well. I want to thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.
Not many people like Iris and it's quite a shame actually. But when it's possible to CONVERT people to a different opinion is in its own a great feat. The deep relationship between Iris and the Colonel, between Iris and Zero, and even between Iris and Spiral (_ You gotta love him) was very intriguing. Even the violin scene made me smile. There's not a thing I would change about the story and I walked away from it feeling so moved and it definitely left me thinking. Keep on writing. You have a wonderful talent.
renderedvoice chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
I'm at a loss for words. Truly, this is a gem that I’m happy to have read. This piece practically had me bawling...the death of Iris was so heart-wrenching...poor Iris...poor Zero. I wasn't only crying there...I can relate to many of the problems Iris had to juggle throughout the story and that really struck me on a personal level.
*sniffs*
I found one or two grammar errors, but it wasn't enough to detract from the writing. I was too absorbed in the story and great characterization to notice minor technicalities. However, I think it would have been better if you'd have split the fic into smaller chapters, but I’m only fussing over this because my computer decided to be stupid today. It would only load half the document until I went in and deleted the files in the comp's cache. -.-'
Lastly, I loved how you handled the Zero/Iris romance. It was handled well.
Wonderful fanfiction. You are a god. Thank you for writing this.
The Critic chapter 8 . 8/10/2003
An incredible fic. This in-depth look at the possible backstory of Iris and the Colonel holds true to the MMX4 storyline, while "fleshing out" the past of two of the key members of the Repliforce fiasco (I'd say 'rebellion,' but the General made it clear that rebellion was NOT what he had in mind), and tieing in a Zero/Iris pairing to boot. A gem in its genre, it's a must-read. 5 out of 5 stars. But that's just me.

Good work.

Still, it's such a shame she had to die...
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/3/2003
Wow. That was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read... also THE best Iris-based fanfiction I've ever read.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »