Reviews for Quiet Girl
I FIND IT SO HARD TO BELEAVE THAT JANE WOULD WANT HER OWN BEST FREIND DARIA DRUGGED AND RAPED, INSTEAD OF HELPING HER GET SERENADED BY JANE'S BROTHER TRENT, SO HE CAN WIN HER HEART, AND AS THE GUYS IN HIS BAND HAD TEASED, GET HER IN HIS BED.
I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH DARIA, TRENT, JANE, JESSE, THOUGH I WISH YOU KEPT HIM ALIVE, AND TOM YEARS AFTER GRADUATING COLLEGE, I WAS IN MY LATE 20S AND WISHED DARIA WAS IN HER ADULT YEARS, INSTEAD OF JUST TEEN ANGST, BUT EVEN THOUGH,. YOU MENTIONED QUINN BRIEFLY, I WISH YOU COULD'VE ADDED WHAT HAD ALSO HAPPENED TO KEVIN, BRITTANY, JODIE, MACK, UPCHUCK, THE FASHION CLUB AND THE 3 J'S, AS WELL. DID JODIE BREAK UP WITH MACK BECAUSE OF HER MANY PROJECTS...DID SHE REBEL AGAINST HER DOMONEERING PARRENTS BY BECOMING A BIKER...DID MACK GET ANDEREA PREGNANT BEFORE HE RECONCILLED WITH JODIE...DID WHAT UPCHUCK HAD WITH ANDEREA LAST...WAS HE A SUCSESSFUL INTERNET BUSINESSMAN...DID BRITTANY BREAK UP WITH KEVIN AND TRIED TO BECOME AN ACTRESS...DID KEVIN STILL HAD TRUOBLE WITH HIS GRADES...DID SANDI KICK QUINN OUT OF THE FASHION CLUB BECAUSE SHE HAD KIDS WITH THE 3 JS...DID SANDI GET HER COMUPENCE...DID STACY FINALLY STICK UP FOR HERSELF...WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE REST OF THEASE OTHER DARIA CHARACTERS, I'D LIKE TO KNOW.
MAYBE, WE SHOULD GIVE JANE A BREAK. I MEAN, IT COULD BE POSSIBLE THAT JANE MENT TO GIVE DARIA DRUG-FREE PUNCH AND THAT SHE WAS SO ENARMORED WITH HER LATEST GUY, REESE, THAT SHE DIDN'T NOTICE THAT IT WAS CLIFF, TRENT'S BAND RIVAL, WHO PUT DRUGS IN DARIA'S DRINKS, SO HE CAN TAKE HER OUTSIDE AND HAVE HIS WAY WITH HER, FORTUNATELY, TRENT STOPPED HIM, COULD CLIFF BE DRUNK, TOO...THEN JANE'S BROTHER AND BEST FREIND FELT SHE HAD BETRAYED THEM. AND, WHAT IS A GUY DOING WITH A WOMAN'S NAME LIKE REESE ANYWAY...
HOW COULD JANE DO SUCH A TERRIBLE THING TO HER BROTHER AND HER BEST FREIND...I MEAN, HE WAS PRACTICALLY BEGGING JANE TO HELP HIM WIN DARIA'S HEART BEFORE SHE MOVES BACK TO COLLEGE AND SHE BETRAYED HIM AND NEARLY GOT DARIA IN DANGER...THE DEAL WAS THAT JANE WOULD GET DARIA TO A SCHOOL CONCERT TO HEAR TRENT BELT OUT HIS SONG HE WROTE FOR HER. BUT, INSTEAD, JANE HAD THE MEANESS TO SPIKE DARIA'S DRINK AND RAN OFF WITH HER LATEST BOYTOY, AS A BAND RIVAL OF TRENT'S TOOK DARIA OUTSIDE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SONG TRENT WAS TRYING TO DO FOR DARIA. NOW, DARIA DIDN'T KNOW AT THE TIME TRENT WAS DOING A SONG FOR HER BECSAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO ENBARRESS HER IN FRONT OF A CROWD, AND DARIA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING, IT WASN'T HER FAULT...I MEAN, THE RIVAL WAS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO RAPE DARIA, THANK GOODNESS TRENT WAS THERE TO SAVE HER BEFORE SHE GOT HURT. I THINK DARIA AND TRENT SHOULD YELL AT JANE FOR WHAT SHE DID TO HER OWN BEST FREIND AND HER OWN BROTHER AND THEN NOT SPOEAK TO HER FOR A VERY LONG TIME. I THINK TRENT SHOULD'VE JUST SERANADED DARIA ON HIS OWN, TELL HER HE LOVES HER AND SEE HOW SHE REACTS.
YOU SHOULD'VE EXPLAINED WHERE DARIA AND JANE WERE WHEN TRENT AND HIS BAND WERE WHEN THE GUYS WERE WAITING FOR DARIA SO THEY CAN SERANADE HER WITH TRENT'S NEW SONG, QUIET GIRL. MAYBE, THE TWO YOUNG WOMEN HAD A HAROLD AND KUMAR ADVENTURE WHERE THEY VISITED A FRATERNITY, WHERE TOM IS STILL CHASING DARIA, THEN THEY GO INTO A HOSPITAL TO CHECK OUT DARIA'S HAND WOUND FROM A POSSUM BITE, BUT END UP HELPING IN OPERATING A PATIENT, THEN THEY LOST A TIRE IN THE RAIN, SO THEY GET PICKED UP BY AN UGLY WOMAN, WHO LOVES JESUS, AS HER HUSBAND IS A KEN DOLL LOOKALIKE, WHO THINKS HE'S A STUD, AS THE WIFE FIXES JANE'S CAR, THEN THEY PICK UP A HITCHHIKER, WHO IS A DRUG-ADDICTED PROSTITUTE, AS SHE STEALS THEIR CAR WHEN THEY STOP TO ASK FOR DIRECTIONS, THEN DARIA GETS ARRESTED OVER A SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING, JANE SNEAKS HER OUT OF THERE, THEY RIDE A ZOO ESCSAPED LION, BUT LOST THEIR WAY, THEY'RE ABOUT TO GIVE UP WHEN DARIA'S LAPTOP WORK IS RUINED, BUT GOT HER FIRE BACK WHEN THEY SEE A WOMAN IN ANOTHER PLACE SERANADING HER NEW MAN, AND DARIA MANAGES TO STAND UP TO FEMALE BULLIES, WHO HAVE BEEN BUGGING THEM ALL EVENING AND DARIA STEALS THEIR CAR WITH JANE IN TOW, BUT GET CHASED BY A COP AGAIN OVER DRUGS, JUST LIKE IN THE FRATERNITY, THEY STOP OVER A CLIFF AND HANDGLIDE THEIR WAY TO THE ZON. THEY HAVE NO MORE MONEY TO PAY TO GO IN THERE, BECAUSE JANE WASTED IT ON THAT DRUG MORON AT THE FRATERNITY, BUT THE HOOKER RETRUNED WITH JANE'S CAR TO HELP PAY FOR THEM TO HAVE DASRIA HEAR TRENT SERANADE HER. THEN, AFTER THE SONG, OUTSIDE, THE USUAL UNSPEAKABLE DARIA AROUND TRENT COULDN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT HER ADVENTURES WITH JANE THAT NIGHT, AS HE HAS TO KISS HER TO SHUT HER UP.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/29/2013
I CAN JUST PICTURE JANE IN FIGHTS WITH TRENT, DARIA AND HER NEW BOYFREIND OVER THE FACT THAT JANE WAS WRONG TO DRUG DARIA, SHE DIDN'T MEAN TO BETRAY TRENT, WHO WAS TRYING TO SERENADE HER, WHEN SHE LEFT WITH HIS RIVAL ROCKSTAR WANNABE, SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW TRENT'S NEW SONG WAS FOR HER, SHE NEARLY GOT RAPED BY HIS RIVAL, FOR GOD'S SAKES...IT CERTAINLY WASN'T DARIA'S FAULT. OR THE PART THAT SHE HAD TO FINISH COLLEGE FIRST BEFORE BEING COMPLEATELY WITH HIM. WHO ARE THOSE TEENAGE BATCHROOM BITCHES TO JUDGE HER...I WISH YOU INCLUDED OTHER CHARACTERS IN YOUR STORY, LIKE KEVIN, BRITTANY, MACK, JODEE, UPCHUCK, QUINN'S FASHION CLUB AND THE 3 JS. I COULD JUST PICTURE DARIA AND JANE TALKING ABOUT HOW GUILTY SHE MUST FEEL ABOUT CHEATING ON HER FIONCE WITH HER EX. I ASSUME THAT THE REASON WHY TOM WAS NOT SURPRISED THAT DARIA DITCHED HIM ON THEIR WEDDING DAY WAS BECAUSE SHE HAD ALREADY CONFESSED TO HIM WHAT SHE AND TRENT DID AND WAS SO SORRY, BUT TOM EMEDIATELY FORGAVE A SHOCKED DARIA AND STILL WANTS TO MARRY HER BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE HER. I BET DARIA LOST THE NERVE TO CONFESS TO HIS MOM THAT SHE CHEATED ON TOM WITH TRENT, BECAUSE SHE LANDED THE YOUNGER WOMAN A JOB OFFER AND DARIA ENDED UP TELLING TOM SHE JUST COULDN'T TELL HIS MOM LIKE SHE WARNED HIM SHE WOULD BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO RUIN MRS. SLOANE'S CHRISTMAS, AND OF COURSE, HER JOB OFFER WAS AS AUTHER, BECAUSE HER FIRST BOOK OF MELODY POWERS DID SO WELL. I CAN JUST PICTURE DARIA AND JODEE COMISMERATING ABOUT CERTAIN PEAPLE THEY CANNNOT STAND UP TO, LIKE FOR INSTANCE, TOM'S MOTHER IS DOMINATING DARIA'S WEDDING TO TOM, AND OF COURSE, AS JANE POINTS OUT, DARIA STILL CANNOT RESIST TRENT. AS FOR JODEE, HER FATHER ALWAYS MADE HER DO TOO MANY THINGS, SHE NEVER GETS TIME FOR HER BOO, MACK, PLUS MR. LANDON'S AN ATHORITY FIGURE. PLUS, DARIA IS STILL ABLE TO AT LEAST, STAND UP TO JODEE AND REFUSE TO HELP HER ON A PROJECT THAT DARIA IS NOT INTO. SO, JODEE TAKES MACK'S ADVICE AND SEES A THERAPIST, OBVIOUSLY A FENALE, TO HELP HER ASSERT HERSELF. THEN, DARIA IS THE NEXT PATIENT. MACK IS THRILLED, AS IS JODEE, WHEN SHE IS FINALLY ABLE TO MAKE DADDY DEAREST REALIZE HE CANNOT CONTROL HER ANYMORE, BUT THE MOMENT IS RUINED WHEN JODEE GETS TOO ASSERTIVE AND IS BOSSY TO HER BOO. JODEE CALLS DARIA ORDERING HER TO GET OVER HERE AND THINKS SHE CAN NOW BOSS DARIA AROUND, BUT THEY BARK AT EACH OTHER AND ACT LIKE SILLY CARTOON CHARACTERS, INSTEAD OF ASSERTIVE WOMEN, SO, MACK BREAKS IT UP AND SETS UP A COMPRIMIZE. OF COURSE, WE KNOW HOW DARIA DELT WITH THE WEDDING AND TRENT. BUT, YOU FORGOT TO MENTION HOW TOM HAD CHANGED FOR THE WORSE, THAT HE MAY BE SLIGHTLY DEVIOUS...AFTER DARIA FOUND HER WAY BACK TO TRENT, YOU COULD'VE HAD TOM FIND THEM AND ASSURED THEM THAT HE CANCELLED THE WEDDING AND APOLIGIZE, CONFESSING THAT HE'S BEEN TRYING TO KEEP THEM APART. THAT IT WAS TOM, WHO PAYED A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY TO A MUSIC MANAGER TO GET TRENT TO CALIFORNIA WHILE DARIA HAD TO FINISH COLLEGE IN BOSTON, THAT TOM TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER WHEN SHE WAS DRUNK, AFTER HE HIRED MONIQUE TO BE TRENT'S ESCORT AT HIS MUSIC VIDEOAWARDS SHOW, TOM HATED THAT DARIA WENT BACK TO TRENT, HEALING HIM BACK TO HEALTH, SO TOM HIRED ANOTHER GUY TO TAKE TRENT ON ANOTHER MUSICAL JOURNEY FAR AWAY FROM DARIA, CAUSING THEM TO FIGHT AND BREAK UP AND, OF COURSE, TOM WASTED NO TIME IN GETTING BACK WITH DARIA, WHITCH IS WHY HE COULD NOT BREAK OFF HIS ENGAGEMENT TO HER WHEN SHE WAS HONEST ABOUT HER NIGHT WITH TRENT WHILE TOM WAS AWAY ON , NOW, HE ASSURES THEM, HE HAS TO GROW UP AND DARIA'S HAPPIER WITH TRENT THAN WITH HIM. TOM'S MOTHER HAD BEEN SPOILING HIM ROTTEN, BUT BY NOW, HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER. SO, TOM SAYS GOOD-BYE TO THEM AND FINALLY LEAVES THEM ALONE. FIVE YEARS LATER, DARIA WILL PROBABLY ASSUME SHE AND TRENT WILL BE HAVING A BOY BECAUSE TRENT IS ALWAYS ON TOP OF HER DURING THEIR LOVEMAKING.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/24/2013
WELL, THIS A GREAT STORY. I CANNOT IMAGINE TRENT THE MARRYING KIND ANYWAY. YOU COULD HAVE FINISHED THE STORY OF HER GIVING BIRTH TO HIS BABY, THOUGH.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
SHE SHOULD HAVE JUST WALKED DOWN THE AISLE ANYWAY, THE PREIST ALWAYS SAYS, DURING THE WEDDING BEFORE THE I DOS, IF ANYONE HERE DOES NOT WANT THIS COUPLE TO GET MARRIED, SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE, AND THAT WOULD BE DARIA'S CUE TO TELL THE GROOM AND EVERYONE, I'M SORRY, BUT I CANNOT MARRY YOU, TOM, I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE, TRENT LANE, SEE, I AM HIS QUIET GIRL, THE WOMAN HE LOVES, THE GAL HE WAS INSPIRED TO WRITE SONGS FOR AND MAKE IT BIG AS A MUSICIAN. I'M SORRY, TOM, BUT I CANNOT MARRY YOU...WHAT SHE DID, SNEEKING OUT OIF THE CERAMONY WAS COWARDLY. SHE CAN'T EVEN STAND UP TO TOM.S MOTHER. BUT, AT LEAST, SHE'S WITH THE MAN SHE TRUELY LOVES.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/24/2013
COME ON, DARIA, CALL OFF THE WEDDING AND GET WITH THE MAN YOU REALLY LOVE.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/24/2013
Daria was never the slut type, but she is wrong to marry Tom when it's obvious she still cannot resist Trent.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/23/2013
IT'S NOT LIKE DARIA TO POSE HALF NUDE FOR A MAGAZINE.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/23/2013
THIS IS RIDICULOUS...TOGETHER, APART, TOGETHER, APART, TOGETHER, APART.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/23/2013
MELODY POWER TO THE PEAPLE.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
DARIA TAKES GOOD CARE OF TRENT, BUT, I DON'T WANT JESSE TO DIE.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2013