Reviews for Quiet Girl
Ragged Claws chapter 32 . 12/29/2007
This is one of the best pieces of fan fiction, if not the best, that I have ever come across. The word 'amazing' does not even begin to cover how truly beautiful it was. Thank you so much for writing it. You're extremely talented.
Aseru chapter 32 . 12/29/2007
Hey.. Like it

But i did want to let you know, if you didn't already.

I posted a Daria story of my own.

Check it out if you wanna.

Thanks for the inspiration...

not that you inspired me to write about drugs, but to write.

Happily,

-Aura
JaneLane1D chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
your writing gets better and better with each chapter. i.m glad that you didn.t abandon this story. now you just need to continue on teaching mona. keep writing. i love your work.
Alpacca Joe chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
Well then. What to say, what to say... Ah.

That conclusion was utterly satisfying. Bravo.

Not eloquent, but there you go. :P
Kara-lija1984 chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
Amazing~ I've been following this story for so long and I've truly enjoyed reading it - and finally finishing it! You have a beautiful way with words. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic!
crazysnape chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
hello,

I just wanna tell you a very big thank you because this story is one of the best Daria/Trent story I read.

I hope you will carry on writing more story

thanks again

crazysnape
celestial lelila chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
u know i'm ashamed to say that i don't think i've left a review for this story tho i've indeed been keeping up on the reading of it whenever it was updated. if i have indeed left a review, then simply nevermind that last sentence. hee hee. anyway, when i had found this story, i figured it to be abandoned but hoped for the best. then to my my wonderful surprise, it was once again being updated, which made me infinitely happy. unfortunately, it was being updated in the middle of the holiday season and just after i finally had my baby. i barely had time to finish read the chapter and by the time i had time to sit and leave a review, the next chapter was up and of course, i couldn't wait to see what happened. so forgive me for not leaving any other reviews. sorry for the small rant, i have a guilty conscience. lol.

anyway, onto the point of all this. i love the characterization of daria. u got her spot on from her sarcasm and wit to her fears and insecurities and independence and refusal to fit into the norm. trent was just perfect also. and their relationship from start to finish was exactly how it could have really went in the series. what can i say except that i loved ur story and am sorry to see it finished already. bravo! *applause*
Divamercury chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
Awesome story! I've enjoyed following it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Great job.

DM
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
Wow...I think you ended it perfectly. At that point in their relationship, I couldn't see Daria as ready for marriage, but having a child of their own always seemed the more likely scenario for me, at least five years down the line. Really great read. I'm so glad that you finished this story, even if it took you a while to get there. :) Hope to read something of yours again later.

Till then,

~Chica~
HecatonchiresLM chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
I'm glad you finally finished this. It was an excellent ride.
DariaFan chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
Fantastic.

Thank you.
LondonLiberty chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
Thank you so much for finishing this story. While it definitely experienced a gamut of emotions, you played them all well and let the characters retain their basic personalities as they grew. Great job and thanks again for seeing it through to the end.
starkraving chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
Wow - what a wonderful present you left us! I am so warm and fuzzy knowing that Trent and Daria have made the ultimate creation! And Quinn with her two bundles...who would have thought? Thank you so much for sticking with this story to its end (well - for us anyways)! It just kept getting better and better - even the curve balls.
Freak87 chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
I loved the whole "It's not over until we're dead" idea from the previous chapter.

I was really worried at the start of this chapter, for like a second when I was unsure who the kid was. But after you got into it, perfect.

I think you nailed Daria's emotions involving children. I think you're the first person to do it right. Although I don't remember any other stories off the top of my head... So maybe you win by default by being the first person to bring it up. Lol, but I'm sure there are some Daria baby fics out there that I haven't read or have willed myself to forget...

But I digress you definitely captured Daria's thinking when it comes to kids.

Makes me think back to the last chapter at the wedding when people were thinking of the union and "how many children do you think they'll have" "better start fast"

Oh how disappointed they would be if the wedding had gone through... lol

And you have no idea how happy I was when the wedding did not go through! I mean you really milked it for all it was worth, not that it was a bad thing. But I was really thinking Daria would finish her trip of insanity and marry Tom (coughxewxcough lol).

And nice touch with the end of chapter 31, bring it all back to the beginning...

I loved the last few paragraphs of this last chapter.

You know I just loved the whole damn thing. It was absolutely fantastic. Your writing is wonderful. You have a firm grasp on the character's personalities, which is sometimes quite elusive, especially when writing something that can be very introspective such as this one. (and the way Daria kept thinking about kids, not something you would see on the show, but you captured how she would think and what exactly she would think based upon her personality)

Anyway it was fantastic, keep writing. If you ever write a book, you must let me know ;)
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
Fantastic ending. You've changed this story from a simple fanfic into an introspective look at life and relationships. That is a feat to be appreciated. Thank you for the wonderful story.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »