Reviews for Quiet Girl
Karai Solomon chapter 13 . 6/28/2005
WOW. GO DARIA!WOHO!GO DARIA!1She so ROCKS. GOT IN BED WITH TRENT! WHO. WOW. i was hoping she'd at least kiss him. Or Trnet would punch that guy in the face. But whatever. Quiet girl Rocks. Great Poem. Update soon. Tom's a JERK
coldfiredragon chapter 13 . 6/28/2005
awesome story, I love this show so much and I like how they always toyed with a Trent/Daria relationship. The last chapter was great. I'm glad she decided to stay with him. I hope to see another chapter soon.
Romantix chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
Eep! This chapter made me all warm and fuzzy! I had to catch up because my Author Alert wasn't alerting- sorrying i missed out reviewing! I love, love, love this fic. Write more son!

** quiet girl is amazing. awesome writing! **
Jessy E chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
this story is great! I love it! You are doing a geat job with all the descrition and the emotion is real-ish in a it is a story sense you know? lol. Newayz... update asap. and keep it up!
midnite star watcher chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
aw that story is lovely!
sakura5tar chapter 13 . 6/22/2005
:) please update soon. This is just too great!
Yami Haruko-san chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
Aww! What a sweet story! i can't wait to see the next chapter!
Holidai's Island chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
Hi, I don't really have much to add review-wise except that I wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying your story. Also, I hope Trent and Daria aren't too angry with Jane. I can see how they would be a bit disappointed but when all is said and done and everything is considered, one can't help but look at the big picture and simply be relieved that it all worked out. A learning experience I guess.

I'm sorry if I rambled a bit too much. I only meant to offer my opinion, I'm not trying to tell you what to do next. Not at all, you are the writer and I am the reader grateful for an enjoyable story to read :)

P.S. If this is too rambly or blathery feel free to delete it.
kurt couper chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
Wow. I love Daria, but this is the first fic I've ever read. It's great! You're a brilliant writer. Words flow delicately and it makes me quite jealous. Please conitnue this story. I want to see where it goes. Ah, you make me want to write Daria/Trent fics. Thanks again!
Bex chapter 13 . 6/18/2005
Dude just found your fic - I love it!

You write Trent and Daria brilliantly and I thought the last 3 paragraphs of this chapter were amazing.

Please update soon!
noirgataki chapter 13 . 6/17/2005
lovely. one of the better daria fic's i've read. i hope you continue.

jamie
Mrs. Kenobi chapter 13 . 6/12/2005
I read the entire thing i love it
saaam chapter 13 . 6/12/2005
That was really good.

I enjoy this story a lot.

I think you should continue it.

Because I love it.
The Long Gone Writer chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
I loved this story so far. It is funny, and sweet and dramatic all at the same time.

And you have created some totally believable characters, despite slightly veering away from the canon, and I can completely sympathise with them.

Love

Katy

x
BatteredChild chapter 13 . 6/9/2005
Aww lol. I'm waiting for the next chapter. So update!
464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »