Reviews for Quiet Girl
Nix Wolfwood chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Stupid Tom...he's not Trent...we'll have to kill him ourselves...
Nix Wolfwood chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
SEE! DARIA IS GOING TO MARRY TRENT...ALL IS WELL!
Nix Wolfwood chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
MAKE TRENT KILL TOM...Tom must Die...Daria WILL marry Trent..WILL! *shifty eyes*
Nix Wolfwood chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Aww...Trent and Daria are getting married...I decided this about 5ish years ago...
GGADDICT22 chapter 13 . 8/11/2005
I've read this story a million times. It's my favorite Daria fanfiction. You have real talent.
FairyPiggie chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Oh, I just started reading and I'm interested in reading the next chapter! Good job so far, I can picture it in my mind perfectly!
allee kat chapter 13 . 8/9/2005
This is awesome! Please update soon!
XxlonleysoulxX chapter 13 . 7/22/2005
i think that was the best fanfic ever hehe well you need to make anotther story i would defanatly tread it well on best story ever!
CharmedFan232 chapter 13 . 7/14/2005
Kick ass story! i loved it well written and the chacters are well used. I hope something good happens between trent and daria update soon dude!
Casey-Venturi chapter 13 . 7/7/2005
This is a really good story. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Demigod chapter 13 . 7/1/2005
Very well written. I can't help but wonder if you plan on continuing this fic.

I enjoy the pacing in this fanfiction. It's a rarity that a romance fic can go 13 chapters without the characters being 'together'. Good work, very well done.
Karai Solomon chapter 13 . 6/28/2005
WOW. GO DARIA!WOHO!GO DARIA!1She so ROCKS. GOT IN BED WITH TRENT! WHO. WOW. i was hoping she'd at least kiss him. Or Trnet would punch that guy in the face. But whatever. Quiet girl Rocks. Great Poem. Update soon. Tom's a JERK
coldfiredragon chapter 13 . 6/28/2005
awesome story, I love this show so much and I like how they always toyed with a Trent/Daria relationship. The last chapter was great. I'm glad she decided to stay with him. I hope to see another chapter soon.
Romantix chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
Eep! This chapter made me all warm and fuzzy! I had to catch up because my Author Alert wasn't alerting- sorrying i missed out reviewing! I love, love, love this fic. Write more son!

** quiet girl is amazing. awesome writing! **
Jessy E chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
this story is great! I love it! You are doing a geat job with all the descrition and the emotion is real-ish in a it is a story sense you know? lol. Newayz... update asap. and keep it up!
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »