Reviews for Quiet Girl
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
MOST DARIA FANS HATE TOM. I DON'T HATE TOM, BUT I WISH HE DIDN'T NEARLY DISTROY THE YOUNG WOMEN'S FREINDSHIP.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
IT GETS TIRING THAT DARIA HAS NO BACKBONE TO TELL TRENT HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT HIM, BUT YET SHE HAS THE GUTS TO ADMIT THAT QUINN IS HER SISTER.
scipunx chapter 32 . 6/12/2013
Very, very different ending to what I expected. It was fun to see how the tone of the fic changed as the characters aged into a more mature, adult narration. Would've really liked to see more of what happened to Jane, though.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
I loved the entire story and appreciated that the characters grew without losing focus on their trueness. they were still recognizable as themselves. thanks for such a good story!
Potterhead36 chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
Beautiful story. You captured both Trent and Daria's characters and made them work together and ugh! I'm lost for words :) beautiful and I even cried during that part where Trent shut himself in the house and Daria saved him. It just proved the love she felt for him; she wouldn't do that for anyone else. You truly did a great job :)
ddaisy chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
This was beautiful! You are such an excellent writer and this story added a perhaps unspoken truth to the story of Daria and Trent.
madumov chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
I absolutely loved this. Every chapter gave me chills, and i had all these sentiments i didn't even know i was capable of feeling anymore. Thank you soo much!
deathrosekitty chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
That thought alone makes me smile too.
deathrosekitty chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Aww, but I do feel bad she kind of rejected him without realizing it.
deathrosekitty chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
The best friend takes off and all goes to hell.
deathrosekitty chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Inside he's like a bouncing child! Going Yay!
deathrosekitty chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
It's so adorable how silly he is even though he's not trying to be.
deathrosekitty chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Flash for free shirts! Jane would have a field day with that laugh.
deathrosekitty chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
It would have been funny if Trent overheard that.
deathrosekitty chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Daria's never angry around Trent. Trent's to awesome to be anything but happy around.
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »