Reviews for Quiet Girl
scipunx chapter 32 . 6/12/2013
Very, very different ending to what I expected. It was fun to see how the tone of the fic changed as the characters aged into a more mature, adult narration. Would've really liked to see more of what happened to Jane, though.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
I loved the entire story and appreciated that the characters grew without losing focus on their trueness. they were still recognizable as themselves. thanks for such a good story!
Potterhead36 chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
Beautiful story. You captured both Trent and Daria's characters and made them work together and ugh! I'm lost for words :) beautiful and I even cried during that part where Trent shut himself in the house and Daria saved him. It just proved the love she felt for him; she wouldn't do that for anyone else. You truly did a great job :)
bedfish chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
This was beautiful! You are such an excellent writer and this story added a perhaps unspoken truth to the story of Daria and Trent.
madumov chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
I absolutely loved this. Every chapter gave me chills, and i had all these sentiments i didn't even know i was capable of feeling anymore. Thank you soo much!
deathrosekitty chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
That thought alone makes me smile too.
deathrosekitty chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Aww, but I do feel bad she kind of rejected him without realizing it.
deathrosekitty chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
The best friend takes off and all goes to hell.
deathrosekitty chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Inside he's like a bouncing child! Going Yay!
deathrosekitty chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
It's so adorable how silly he is even though he's not trying to be.
deathrosekitty chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
Flash for free shirts! Jane would have a field day with that laugh.
deathrosekitty chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
It would have been funny if Trent overheard that.
deathrosekitty chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Daria's never angry around Trent. Trent's to awesome to be anything but happy around.
deathrosekitty chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Did Trent notice it wasn't because of cold? I wonder if he would have touched her again to ge that same reaction.
deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
It'll be fun, just let me jumble all your emotions and flirt with you a bit til I'm satisfied.
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »