Reviews for Quiet Girl
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
QUIT WORRYING, DARIA, THE EX IS NOT THAT BIG OF A THREAT.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
I LIKE THAT THEASE CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
WELL, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT DARIA DOESN'T LOVE TOM, SHE LOVES TRENT. NOT A TOM BASHER, BUT STILL HE SHOULDN'T HAVE INSULTED HER FREINDS.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
THIS IS CUTE.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
TRENT WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH DARIA, BUT HE'LL HAVE TO ASK HER PERMISSION FIRST.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I USED TO BE SAD THAT DARIA BROKE UP WITH TOM DURING GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL, BUT ONLY BECAUSE DARIA AND TRENT WERE OVER EACH OTHER. NOW, READING THEASE DARIA FANFICS, I'D RATHER SHE HOOK UP WITH TRENT, BUT ONLY IN THOSE THAT HE TREATS HER RIGHT.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I NEVER THOUGHT OF TRENT AS GOOD-LOOKING. I NEVER SAW TRENT THE WAY DARIA SAW HIM, I'VE ALWAYS SEEN HIM THE WAY HIS SISTER SEES HIM.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
MOST DARIA FANS HATE TOM. I DON'T HATE TOM, BUT I WISH HE DIDN'T NEARLY DISTROY THE YOUNG WOMEN'S FREINDSHIP.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
IT GETS TIRING THAT DARIA HAS NO BACKBONE TO TELL TRENT HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT HIM, BUT YET SHE HAS THE GUTS TO ADMIT THAT QUINN IS HER SISTER.
scipunx chapter 32 . 6/12/2013
Very, very different ending to what I expected. It was fun to see how the tone of the fic changed as the characters aged into a more mature, adult narration. Would've really liked to see more of what happened to Jane, though.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
I loved the entire story and appreciated that the characters grew without losing focus on their trueness. they were still recognizable as themselves. thanks for such a good story!
Potterhead36 chapter 32 . 5/23/2013
Beautiful story. You captured both Trent and Daria's characters and made them work together and ugh! I'm lost for words :) beautiful and I even cried during that part where Trent shut himself in the house and Daria saved him. It just proved the love she felt for him; she wouldn't do that for anyone else. You truly did a great job :)
ddaisy chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
This was beautiful! You are such an excellent writer and this story added a perhaps unspoken truth to the story of Daria and Trent.
madumov chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
I absolutely loved this. Every chapter gave me chills, and i had all these sentiments i didn't even know i was capable of feeling anymore. Thank you soo much!
deathrosekitty chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
That thought alone makes me smile too.
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »