Reviews for East of the Sun
hushnelle chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
I like the whole plot of merging shinobi and kunoichi into teams. I've always wondered why there was usually two guys and one girl in each team. The differences between shinobi and kunoichi are so endless, and plays with the gender role theme a lot- something that's always interested me! :)

I also like how it's Sakura-centered. Hehehe. I absolutely adore her little crush on Itachi.

It's such a shame you discontinued this story because there is just so much I wanted to know. The reasons for the team pickings, the yondaime's purpose and how Sakura is going to adjust. I was really hoping for some kick-ass kunoichi time! And of course, if there was going to be any romance. But, I'm still going to favorite nonetheless because the first six chapters have been wonderful and a treat.
lalocheziaxx chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
this is interesting more than interesting, really.

hehe, i've always thought that something this good should not be left unfinished. this is really unique and the kind of ninja world you have in your story makes me think that this is how a true ninja world should be. i especially love how you depict the kunoichis. they're kick-ass ninjas but graceful and beautiful and lethal and just plain amazing. :D

(also, i love the writing style shift, i think the minimalist writing goes well with the feel of the story.)
Lungs chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
That white box is making me think there is a severed head in it or something. I've never read a story like this and so far I'm loving it. Please update! Awesome job! I love how mysterious Sakura is and her attitude.
alphaladywolf chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
I love the idea of Kunoichi and Shinobi being separated. Will Sakura be the team leader or Neji. I feel like there will be a fight for dominance.
InnerCookie chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
hmm good wroten
JustALittleTwisted chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
For some reason when I came to the end of this chapter I had the impression that this story hadn't been updated in a long time. Maybe I only saw the publish date, not the update date, but either way I was very sad that this story would not be finished. I can't tell you how excited I got to find that this was actually updated within the last month.

I'm excited to see if there will be any romance for Sakura, and with whom.

Hope you update soon!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
This fic has been on my favourites list for a long time and I do remember reading it but I don't see any new chapters? Forgive me if my memory is fuzzy. Nonetheless it's good if you're planning to update again. Five years is a long time and a lot has happened since 2005 when part two was just starting but the AU world of this fic could still work now. :)
northern sunstone chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
you have set an amazing mood within this story. you communicate all of the confusion, forboding and grief through the characters actions, showing us, rather than telling us. you show some real writing skill here.
MegamiTsunami chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
I just found this story and I love it! Are you ever planning on finishing it? D
RofS chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Well, I think this is very, very good. Of course, I'm a bit displeased that Sakura has been placed on Team Gai, but if that's how it has to be... que seri seri. I do wish that she was placed on Team Seven, though. It will feel awkward for me for a while now.

Now, as to the pairings, is it SasuIno, ItaSaku, and NaruHina? I can't say I agree with the first two, but perhaps. If you can make it work.

Still, the fact that all I have to complain about is, essentially, pairings, I would say that you've odne a rather good job.
Snowmiddy chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This story is absolutely amazing. I admire the originality and creativity you lavished upon this story. The slight humor is also appreciated. Please continue this story! I'll be waiting for the day you finally update.
rain-s-cool chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
I really hope you update soon, this story is really awesome!
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
wonderful story! love it! yay for itachi! please update!
brjosk chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
I love the fic so far! A very believable universe. Since this hasn't been updated in about a year, I guess no begging on my part will change things. ;_;
MissAX chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
update and don't stop this story!