Reviews for Affections, Misconstrued
dt chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
hey i just wanted to let u kno that this story seems like it definetly is going somewhere and i cant wait for u to update it.
Lizette77 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Are u going to update soon? I think this is a great Chlex idea. BUT if you are concentrating on Subtle Threat then I understand. Just don't leave the chlexers hanging please!
jana chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
keep going! i love chlex fics!
shadow chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lynx16 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
cool, keep updating, i'd like to see how you handel this :)
JustWriter chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I like it, not love, not hate, like it.
campbti chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Very interesting beginning and I could live with that as a start to the new season. Although I am sure not to get my way, never do... Keep it up..
Sassy Soprano chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Very interesting! When I read the description, I had doubts about how Chloe would be able to act civilly with Lex after the way he acted, but everything is realistic so far. Keep it up!
PhoenixFyre chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Awesome! Please continue!
bluengreenswmer chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Okay, two things.

One, it is SO NOT okay to be a budding lexana fan if you're a chlex fan! It goes against everything that we chlexers believe in! It makes us sick.

Still not convinced? Okay, then Lexana to a chlexer is like Chloe and Jason; just plain wrong!

jk, well not about the diguestingness of lexana, but if u choose to ship it, that's you.

I really hope you do decide to continue this fic, especially because the season finale didn't really live up to us chlexer's expectations. It's a really great start and I look forward to reading more of it.
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Excellent beginning! Please continue:):)
totallystellar chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Great! I love it! Very well written and totally believable!

I absolutely LOVED the finale! :-) Your fic (which hopefully will continue) seems promising enough to tide me over till the next season.

I urge you to continue writing this - I can't wait to see their banter, struggles, and everything else.

_
Allison Chains chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Excellent! I really really can't wait for this story to continue!
GAIL chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
GREAT STORY , I AM A SUCKER FOR CHLOE AND LEX,
ellennar chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Not continued! I think you've made a wonderful start and would love to see more.