Reviews for Doctor Jackson's Journals
Abandon Structure chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Cute.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
daniel is strangely less eloquent than i would have thought but i adore it, this whole thing was just fun- especially the count of sam's conquests and their fates and the fear of needles which is entirely justified since needles suck

great job
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This was actually very funny. Thanks.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
That was very, very funny. You should write more. Daniel's broken English was great. Plus he now has many more things to write about Sam and her men.
Lora-Lai chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Classic.

I love it. :D
nyxlily chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This was brilliant :D one of the funnier pieces out there! I wish you had wrote one for each season!
rusty hinges chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I was reading some of your Harry Potter fics (which btw are pretty freaking spiffy) when I found this little gem. I do love it when authors write in my two favourite fandoms.

I must say I truly liked this little fic and hope you'll continue it for the later seasons- gotta see when Sam's death total increases.

I definitely liked the way you wrote this in short sentences- it's the only way I've ever been able to write a diary. I mean honestly, who has the time to sit down and write pages of detail when half a sentence will do the trick? 'Specially when you're travelling all across the galaxy fighting baddie snakeheads...

As far as improvement could go, the sentences got a little draggy in the Broca Divide section.

"Jack can't keep it in pants. Got STD. Turned into anorexic Santa." Loved that line. Hope you won't mind if I quote you before I send all my friends to read your stuff? And speaking of which, loved one of your authors' notes on invictus- the fandom!ginny, fandom!ron, fandom!snape with the clean snuggly hair... yeah, that AN.

Have I mentioned that I think you're brilliant? Funny as all hell and you make connections unlike most people would. Lesser writers would've rambled about the nanothingys that Jack got from .. that girl... but you made Daniel connect it as an STD which shows you're way smarter than most of the fanfic writers I've been reading. It's a refreshing change to see something that shows thought in fanfic. I was beginning to think I'd only find that in actual books nowadays.

You have my apologies if this is less than coherent or annoying but I felt I should review now since I'm a total bastage when it comes to reviewing when the sun's still up.

Keep up the good work and you'll have me and my minions (soon as I tell them 'bout you) drooling at your feet. :)
XanDutch chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I really enjoyed that.

Every time you mention that Teal'c is laughing on the inside, I have this mental picture of Junior cackling at Daniel behind the shirt. :D
Banner chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
* giggling *

Thanks for a large lift to my evening...
Katrika Star chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
More! Loved the style, it reminds me of a book I read once... Emergence? Oh well, yours is funnier. I like the repeated "Miss Sha're" and the Sam-crush count.
Meghan chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
That is so funny. I can't wait to read more for later seasons. What an awesome idea.

Meghan
MsTuri chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Couldn't stop from chuckling! Can't wait to see more.
technetium chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I was laughing aloud the entire time I was reading this. Too funny! You do a good job copying the VSD style, but I like that you keep people slightly in character (esp. the Sam & Daniel friendship, the repeated "Miss Sha're"). Also, many, many thanks for not making any references to "pervy Jaffa fanciers" and keeping it generally on a PG level.
PLS chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Very funny. I love DJ diary fics. Sorry this is so short. My time is almost up.

PLS
cripeswolfdee chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
that was unique. can't wait for season 2!