Reviews for Left Unsaid
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 3/26
Loved it
nukidono14 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I love it. The thought of Kenshin expecting Kaoru to ask him to leave the dojo one day had crossed my mind once but I quickly shoved it off cuz I feel bad for Kenshin..t'was a shame really..and Kaoru will definitely hit me with a bokken for having such thoughts! lol. But I'm glad you've had this idea too. I really love the story. It was well-written. It's waff alright but I love stories like this exploring the Ken/Kao relationship, the ifs' and maybes'. And very much like canon too. You did a great job! I wonder if you can do something like this from Kenshin's pov as well, ne? or not. tehehe..p..Thank you for writing this. You're awesome!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I suppose this is the prequel to Yahiko getting his butt kicked by a stray cat?

brittney
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I really liked that this is a tie-in with Baka Neko. This is really good, very well written! :)
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Bw-aw! That is SO CUTE XD Awesome job.. its perfect XD

Ari chan
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
That was M. O. V. I. N. G. But, Kaoru should just go out and say it... lol
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I think you have the characters perfect. Some fics push Kaoru to the violent extreme, but this worked well. I like that she notes how he lets her attack him. Considering the extreme punishments that Watsuki put him through, Kenshin doesn't seem to mind a knock on the head from his beloved. Still, I liked Sano's comment about domestic abuse! Very sly in a WAFFy fic.

Sweet, but not treacle.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
aw, so sweet :P I've got plenty of WAFF inside of me now :P One question though, how did Kenshin get dry in time to carry Yahiko home?
Ranma15177 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I haven't been distracted here in the pit of voles for a while. I love you. :) I think that you captured Kaoru's indecision very well. Her hesitence before Enishi's arrival to perhaps scare Kenshin away was a very real and worrying thing to her psyche. I don't really have any notes to share. Your drabble-y goodness looks gramatically correct and is very IC. Look at the wonderful-ness of you.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Muahaha. I can review this again, it seems, if I'm not logged in. :3 Anyway, I must've read this like a hundred times by now, and I'm really wondering... What IS Meiji Tales? I'd love to read more responses to this challenge, if they're anything like yours.
Hanyou Hitokiri chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Ah. Sometimes it’s best just to sit back and read some refreshing WAFF one-shot. Very cute, but very serious at the same time. I think that it explains Kaoru’s thoughts on their relationship perfectly! At least, before they actually got together eventually.

Thanks for the read!
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Coolness. You showed her thoughts really well xD
nobody chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Funny, present tense frequently annoys me although it is not as bad if it is in first person. However you did a great job on this fic and I didn't mind the first person at all. Keep writing! :)
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
that was so true to the series, no one says what they feel they just tip-toe around the reality with little real communication... like a secret code they expect the other one to decipher. at least she straightens out the asking him to leave thing. darn it, i told my husband i loved him, i made him ask me to marry him, sometimes they just need their arms twisted, sometimes they need to be hit over the head with a club just to get their attention!

wew! that was a fun story!

ginny
Super Sheba chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
The present tense is a hard tense to write, but when finished with the one-shot, it seems to make the story all the better.

I actually wrote a fic called, "A Raven Understood," that I'd love you to check out and maybe review if you get the time.

But, back to the awesomeness of the fic. I really enjoyed this. Seeing a first-person, present-tense fic is refreshing. This is excellently done. Good job.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »