Reviews for Left Unsaid
D-Chan3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Very Nice! It was really funny! I hope you'll continue this story. I would really like to find out what Karou has in store for Kenshin! I hope she'll take the initiative and possibly kiss him even if it's on the cheek.
sueb262 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
delicately sweet - insightful - even, in spite of it all, ultimately satisfying. just wonderful - thanks!
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
_ You know I love it. You also know that this line:

It occurs to me that occasionally, Kenshin can be a hypocrite.

Is one of my all time favorite lines. It's great and it makes me laugh... a lot. Hope things go well at your job!

Oh! And!

moeru himura chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
OMG, that was beautiful and touching. I didn't want it to end! It flowed so well that it felt like I was hearing Kaoru speak. It also gave a new way of looking at what modern man calls 'romantic love', a different reality. I don't consider this waff... b/c for me, that connotes something typical and unrealistic (in my view of 'romantic' stories, at least). The last thing I can say is that this is my most favorite of all the stories you've written. Just Excellent. Can you make a sequel... please, please. Thanks for this fic, you truly made my day!:p
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
AHAHAHA! I get to be the first review! *gloats*

Take that, you peons. XD

ANYway, since I'd already read this over, I'll just tell you again how much I LOVE it. The tie-in with Baka Neko is brilliant, especially since both came from MT challenges. Awesome~! (Hehe, now I'm going to expect ALL your challenges to be connected! Look what you've done! XD) The WAFF is adorable, and I think you did a very nice job characterizing everyone. Sano DOES have awful timing, ne? XP *bites Sano's head*

Awesome work as always! *glomp* I :3