Reviews for Dark Dreams
babyzeven1218 chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
I can't wait for the next chapters!
magicspromise89 chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Wow. Intense. She can give peace to the spirits of vampires. Awesome! I can't wait for your next update.
magicspromise89 chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
This is getting even more interesting. Keep up the good work.
apalusa-light chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
This is a good chapter :) I'm glad that though Rebekah can't remember anything, subconsciously she still knows everything. It makes for a nice twist. As for the whole visiting the 'Nether Worlds' issue - didn't someone in the book series visit there? (I'm re-reading the whole series right now, but I'm only at Dark Symphony.) Maybe Vikirnoff and Natalya? Unless the fact that it was one of the Dark Mage's spells (I'm assuming here that the book was Xavier's) means that whoever used the spell wouldn't be able to visit those who went honorably into death - i.e. the hunters and women - and as such any experience had while using the spell was going to be equally as dark... I do hope that you'll continue with this story, I really like it. I also hope that people will review more if that's what it will take to 'inspire' you to continue writing. In any case, you're doing a wonderful job and I hope that YOU enjoy your story - that's what's important in the end. Happy writing, and I hope that school, and speech, go wonderfully for you. Good luck.
apalusa-light chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
This is a great story. I'm pretty sure I read some of the early chapters at one time, but I think you must have done a lot of editing to them because they were different. In anycase I really like this story. You're doing a wonderful job with the writing. I hope that you'll be updating again soon :) [I know that chapter nine is up but FF is being persnickity today and I can't get to it yet. So I'll have to read it tomorrow maybe?] Happy writing.
magicspromise89 chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Dun Dun Dun! What a twist! Keep up the good work.
Ashten Knight chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
wow. thats all I can say WOW. this is a great story almost rivaling the auther herself. congradulations 10 outta 10
Lillystar610 chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
Dont stop now ! We need the rest of the story. Be sure to finish and post all of it.
murgatroid-98 chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
Hope he catches up with her soon. She needs someone desperately. Nice story. Thank you.
magicspromise89 chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
I knew it! I knew it since the beginning. I so knew it. It's what I would have done too. Please update. I love what you are doing in this story. The idea is incredible. Just please don't stop. Please. Update ASAP.
cakeordeath11 chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
silly author, we love your story! please update soon ;o)
A Paige Turner chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
3 You know I love it. Mucho much! Finally Elijah leaves the house to go do something, hopefully involving Rebekah :P
magicspromise89 chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
ARGHH! Stupid cliffhangers! Update soon! Please! This is really good.
Crecy chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
This is pretty good so far! It sounds like you already finished the story ( Or are close to it) I hope you continue to update! I want to find out about Rebekah! I hope she'll be ok. Please update!
PapillonGalloise chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
O interesting. continue, please.

Just to let you know, you mentioned somewhere previous that elijah sketches and you have introduced his sketching as a new thing in this chapter. I'm not sure if that was intended.