Reviews for The Tiger
WibSkelDS9 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow, what an amazing story! You really have Janos down to a T. I especially loved the ending :)
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Ah, i do love it when I find lovely well written fanfics like this. Keep it up. And thanks for making sense and avoiding cliches!
PB Fox chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Interesting and certainly a delight to read. Much like your other work. Good O!
Neuro-chip-angel chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Interesting, however wasn't Vorador around during the great war and not its end?

Otherwise, the ending was pretty good. An enjoyable read.
Verdot chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Oh, I've been looking for a good fic in this fandom that thinks on all the crazy and deep implications of the game.

This is beautiful. And I adore that William Blake poem... it fits perfectly. Janos is quite the intriguing character, and I think you certainly did him justice. What a conflict of faith it is.

Lovely work.

~Cendri
gryps incedio chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
(sniffle) it ...was ...SO ... BEAUTIFUL.

Very well written, as always. short and sweet. I am glad for what you have done for me, and I don't know, maybe I'll write you something in return.

At least I'll try writing something.

Something Amazing...
Imperatrix Infernalis chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I liked it!, I just liked it, there are not plenty of fics describing how Janos felt now that he was the last of the Ancient race specially ones depicting how he was though to believe in a god, (besides, I love Janos _). and the options he had now between believing his God was not everything he was thought to believe or that He had abandoned his kind was an excelent deatail
Varyssa chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Wish I could do something this good after all the revision Im doing. I liked it...except the ending but that's because I loathe Vorador...uch kill him KILL HIM! Ah but apart from that poor Janos...there could be no God...think I'd rather that option than a God that was a gian t squid, ah well I'm rambling. I liked :) x
Smoke chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Nice nice nice. I can't think of any words to express how I like this fic.

I know that this isn't the place to say this, but it's the easiest way to get ahold of you. Have you ever considered a Hellsing/LOK crossover? I think it would be delicious to have Kain in Alucard's reality, but I don't want to do it because I don't know Hellsing well enough.
Razielim Vampiress chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Sheer awesome-ness! I expected nothing but great writing from you since the first time I ever read one of your fics and you have yet to make me think otherwise. Good job and keep up the great work.
NightmareFX chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Frankly, I like your deranged and revision weary mind! It always bugged me on how Vorador met Janos, how he decided to make him into a vampire. Please continue, I want to see more!