Reviews for Anarkia
lovefanfictions72 chapter 8 . 8/14
I read this book in one sitting. A very interesting and unique plot. very well written and extremely enjoyable. Thank you! I sincerely hope you continue and hopefully finish this work!
Jadzia chapter 8 . 8/11
This is absolutely wonderful. It almost feels like a fusion, but the new elements are original, interesting, well plotted and detailed. I really hope you continue this at some point. Your original characters are well developed, multi faceted and interesting in and of themselves. Your world building is brilliant. Your fight scenes are excellent - clear and exciting without being boring. I also love your descriptions of the various potions related tasks. Also, I want to punch Voldemort in the face, which is my best indicator that he's written well.
CassieBirdie chapter 8 . 8/6
I'm in love with your writing for this story. While there were a few mistakes, some were so unnoticeable it took several times of reading it before I noticed them.
Zela3 chapter 8 . 7/26
I found this story quite recently and have been reading it during breaks at work and find I very much enjoyed it so far. I hope that you find the time to update it soon as I am very curious on how it is going to end. I will probably go take a look at your other stories as I enjoyed your writing style and wanted to commend you on this brilliant work (there’s no errors in grammar or spelling that I could find for instance)!
Pennieyoung chapter 2 . 7/10
I'm reading this again for the fifth time, such a great story. Hope you update it soon:)
Nika chapter 8 . 6/30
Very interesting and intriguing and exciting!
howlsword chapter 8 . 6/29
very very good story, please update asap...
Nanz chapter 8 . 6/11
More please
SeriouslySirius4ever chapter 8 . 5/9
This story is simply brilliant! You are really doing an amazing job with this. I hope you will update it sometime soon.
Fire Tempest chapter 8 . 4/28
An interesting story, I'm glad to have found it!
jadethetroll chapter 8 . 4/2
wow. this story is really amazing
KnowPein chapter 8 . 3/31
I know you would have a quite busy real life

realy loved this story till now

hope yu find time to update and finish this
Fanficaddict78 chapter 8 . 2/12
This is one of the best stories I Found and read..but sadly more than 1 yrs no update..have a wonderful day to you.
Heliothrope chapter 1 . 2/8
may we have the following chapter please!
Ai Huiyuan chapter 8 . 1/21
Nice story and an interesting idea. I liked the long chapters and am looking forward to hopefully a soon update since more than a year has passed since the last one?
1,930 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »