Reviews for Anarkia
Mateusz chapter 8 . 6/7
I put up with the vampires from the school but was hoping it wouldn’t continue :/ hate when authors add them because why? What’s the point? Put that in the summary so next time someone who doesn’t want to read about vampires won’t read this garbage
Jdoughten chapter 8 . 5/12
I very much enjoyed this story. I know it is unlikely that you will continue it, but I thought you should know that it is still being read.
Egg chapter 8 . 4/16
Well, reading this 5 years later, i gotta say. God damn what a story. Your writing is simply put, amazing. It builds the suspense, the fighting scenes are excellent. I am enthralled with what Julian is planning. I wish there was more, but i understand how life is. Excellent writing, be proud of this.
omh666 chapter 8 . 3/2
This was actually a really enjoyable read. Even with the small issues in syntax and so on, completely worth, and easy to, over look such issues.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2020
It's been four years I doubt there will be a satisfying conclusion to this amazing tale. To bad...
asighoaighnqllg chapter 8 . 8/28/2020
This is a brilliant read. Sad that it's read though.
rocbabe chapter 8 . 8/16/2020
I just finished re-reading this story. I still love it. There are so many juicy plot lines that I would love to see what happens next.
dilis chapter 1 . 7/30/2020
Ich bin begeistert von der Kraft und der Spannung deiner Geschichten. Jede von ihnen ist etwas anderes und sehr lesenswert. Schade das du nicht mehr weitergeschrieben hast. Habe sie sicherheitshalber auf Beobachtung gesetzt.
therhoda chapter 8 . 6/28/2020
So I found this story s I went through someone else’s favorite thread. I enjoyed the distinct story flow and tone.

I hope that your muse for it comes back someday
Mark Sinfield chapter 8 . 6/11/2020
shame you have updated is a good read
mcb1 chapter 8 . 6/11/2020
Great story! Any chance for an update? It has been a few years but hopefully. I would love to read more.
Fyrebird85 chapter 8 . 5/29/2020
Just found this story and it's absolutely fabulous. Hope you're inspired to add to it at some point.
inka2222 chapter 8 . 2/25/2020
Great story - if you have time and opportunity, a continuation would be tremendously welcome! Interesting plot, good writing!
pinks99 chapter 8 . 11/9/2019
I don't know if you are still reading reviews, but I have really enjoyed your story and am glad you added a few chapters these past few years. Your English has really improved over the course of the 8 chapters!
1,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »