Reviews for Anarkia
I have read your story and I must say it is captivating. Your plot is fantastic, and I hope that you can get back to this story.
Devidakk chapter 5 . 6/28
Nice to know that we in Poland have some good Potions Masters.
Lunzium chapter 3 . 6/26
As the story progresses, it seems more and more like a weird HP/Underworld/True Blood'ish, and a teeny tiny bit Twilight'ish crossover. The names, of which there are a Lot, that we're introduced to feels made up to be honest. They don't feel like they belong to real people. It also feels like we as the readers are supposed to feel some sort of connection, or feel like part of 'Julian's' group from Nightshades (however did you end up with such a name for a supposed Russian school?!) But since we've never been introduced to them before, and that you've sort of skipped any chance you had to make us part of their lives now, just ensures that none of the characters in this story feel really important or relatable. In short, I fail to see how I'm supposed to care about what happens to any one in this story. I'm very sorry if I come across as unduly harsh, but I don't know how else to say it.
I think your writing style has potential, so you should continue writing for sure. Just, practice building up your characters and thereby make your readers care about them.
Good luck.
justanfanboy chapter 8 . 6/16
hope to see something againis a great story.
buuttttt when are we going to meet the rest of julians snakes and his MF DRAGON?
Bah, I hope Harry ditches snape
This is excellent, one of the best Harry Potter stories I have read. Please, continue.
swishyla chapter 8 . 5/16
I love this. I love everything about it. I love your writing. I love your characters. I love your description of where they are and what they wear. I love the interaction of each character. I love how the story flows and that it's not forced. I love this and I can't wait for the next chapter.
For an incomplete story, this had so much depth and ends, if this is all, as well as any AU in FF, with the glimpses of a vision unravelling all the threads so neatly, especially if the story never continues. You did a wonderful job with tying both the Light and Dark in knots and without any clear way to get their hooks into "Julian" (without assassination).

FromBeyondTheVeil
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 8 . 5/3
Yikes! Cliffhanger!
I really enjoy this story! Please update soon!
please come back to us! i have read dragonmasters a few times and i love it! but it has not been updated in so long... please finish the story.. its good unlike so many on this site. I am reviewing on this because it was the most recently updated...
118655654 chapter 8 . 4/19
Will you please please please please continue dragonmasters it was absolutely amazing and I am dying for answers and know how it ends
Nugget chapter 3 . 4/17
Harry should kill Snape for giving the prophecy to the dark lord and causing his parents' deaths. Then he should off Voldemort and all the Death Eaters as well as the Dursleys.
Lopendria chapter 8 . 4/10
I am glad to have found your fic. It is well written, an original plot, and quite enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
iamAdisco chapter 1 . 4/8
Very well written. Can't believe you have taken 12 years to write this though...anyway. I quite liked the nuances of your version of magical society, and the character development that it brought to the plot. I do wish you'd be clearer about the OCs. Sometimes you use an OC like you expect us to know who they are, which is a bit grating. Other than that, 10/10
After reading the first chapter and skiming the rest I have not found anything to do with Harry potter yet your story labels him as the main character this is not the case and annoys me greatly not saying what you have written is bad just the summary and labelling is pretty much false
1,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »