Reviews for Anarkia
It's a very good story, but it had not been update for the last 7 years. Is it abandoned?
Hainbuche chapter 7 . 8/6
wow, hammergeile story. hoffe auf fortsetzung. lg hayne
Landydou chapter 7 . 8/1
This is a so good story. :D Its so sad that yout didn't continue to post new chapter. :'( It has been a while since 2005. I can just hope...
quirkyhealer chapter 7 . 7/16
Wil this story ever be completed?
Regardless gr8 storyline. Hooked til the end or rather till whre u left the story.. plz complete it...
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 6/30
Excellent story. :)
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 7 . 6/28
Now things really ase starting to get interesting. But you just have to discontinue here, don't you? Le sigh. Come back?

Thanks for the good read, anyway.

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
LandlessLord chapter 7 . 6/13
Why the hell was this story never updated ?
grote.grutjes chapter 7 . 6/1
Although the last update has been awhile, I still enjoyed your story and was really happy to find such an intriguing read and very much hope that you will find inspriration to continue this story.
Thanks!
mekareami chapter 7 . 5/22
This is a masterful tale. Rather sad to see it stop here but the way you have set it up I can envision julian and his class raising atlantis and putting an end to the extreme light/dark factions. I hope someday inspiration and real life conspire for you to finish this work. Thank you very much for writing
Soul Vrazy chapter 7 . 5/5
wow
Luana LS chapter 7 . 5/2
This story is amazing! I loved it!
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 7 . 4/3
Awesome story! Many different complex angles and a fun read. Hopefully you continue updating!
SpiritoftheGlen chapter 7 . 3/6
Wow this story is amazing! You have so much going on here, it's really fascinating. I hope there will be more to read from you on this story.
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
I love this story.
Emerald Sage chapter 7 . 2/23
This was one of the first stories I'd read when I first joined FFnet, and it has always been a favorite since then. I've just re-read it after what must be at least 4 years, and with a new sense of perspective, it's even better than I thought it was before.
Em :)