Reviews for Anarkia
tuineau97snape chapter 7 . 4/3
Awesome story! Many different complex angles and a fun read. Hopefully you continue updating!
SpiritoftheGlen chapter 7 . 3/6
Wow this story is amazing! You have so much going on here, it's really fascinating. I hope there will be more to read from you on this story.
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
I love this story.
Emerald Sage chapter 7 . 2/23
This was one of the first stories I'd read when I first joined FFnet, and it has always been a favorite since then. I've just re-read it after what must be at least 4 years, and with a new sense of perspective, it's even better than I thought it was before.
Em :)
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 2/19
Awesome start
definitelynotaminion chapter 7 . 2/6
I enjoyed this very much. Very nice. Many kudos.
I have hopes you will one day continue this.
kinley626 chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Such a good premise. Too bad to see it has been abandoned.
plz update chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Anarkia is an interesting story so far and I'm looking forward to the next update.
Vivianne95 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Really good! Couldn't stop reading it!
Updates Please!
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
wonderful story - I arrived upon it through someone's fave list, so now I am going to go to your profile in hopes that you have a sequel or an update info on it. I would love to know what else you have in mind for them.
mageofmyth chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
This is great. I wish that it was complete.
GBTtown chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
A truly amazing story. Following a similar vein as in Miranda Fairgold's Trilogy, I actually like Anarkia more. Possibly because while Julian isn't Harry and Nightshade is his family, he seems more human. Fairgold's character seemed to lose touch with that becoming almost more emotionless than the vampire's he was surrounded by.
I hope your story is completed some day.
sar chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
I love this story I hope you eventually finish it even if it is to rewrite this story as a non-harry potter story and publish it in the real world. I think is too good of a story/concept to be left unfinished. It is one of the best harry potter fanfiction stories I have read. I hope you continue to write even if it is not in the fanfiction area because you are good at it.
InArduisFidelius chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
This was incredible. It took an idea explored by many fics before it and made it into something so much better. It is disappointing that it has been abandoned but it still was definitely worth the read.
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »