Reviews for Anarkia
inka2222 chapter 8 . 2/25/2020
Great story - if you have time and opportunity, a continuation would be tremendously welcome! Interesting plot, good writing!
pinks99 chapter 8 . 11/9/2019
I don't know if you are still reading reviews, but I have really enjoyed your story and am glad you added a few chapters these past few years. Your English has really improved over the course of the 8 chapters!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2019
This is one of my favorite AUs and I’ve been on this site a lot.
DenRestauro chapter 8 . 10/22/2019
I fell in love with this story. But no updates, break my heart why dont you...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/18/2019
OMG I LOVE THSI
Pennieyoung chapter 6 . 9/20/2019
Love this story, please update it soon :)
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 8 . 9/8/2019
Ojala algún dia continúes la historia
Miku05 chapter 8 . 8/15/2019
Brilliant. I dearly hope that you will keep developing this tale, however unlikely it may seem.
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 8/1/2019
2019? Are you going to carry on this story. Great read till here!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
You must have finished with medical school and done a residency as well by now. Hopefully you are free from the studying grind.

So please if you can find time, try and continue this story
DieZiege chapter 2 . 7/7/2019
Harry is just a puppet, pretty boring. Bye
Gracealma chapter 8 . 5/19/2019
Wow!
Great story.
Trippin' Pretty chapter 1 . 5/4/2019
Really fine tale! Liked it at first...loved it at the final word of chapter 8. Like the direction you have taken. Keep up the good work..please.
Why chapter 8 . 4/22/2019
This is getting seriously annoying, don’t include fight scenes when they are this bad and also why are you contradicting yourself so badly, you’ve said more than ones that Richard is a match for ANY death eater, almost a match for tom and dumbledore too so why do you potray him so poorly in duels?
Katt31257 chapter 8 . 4/1/2019
Damn. This is one masterpiece I cannot wait to continue reading. Very good work. If there's anyone who know of a similar story, with Harry being powerful, not giving a damn about either side, and not showing the goody-goody friendship trumps all nonsense, please point it out to me!
1,977 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »