Reviews for Anarkia
Raven Evans-Black chapter 8 . 10/21/2018
Is this fic abandoned or will you be updating soon
morcheller chapter 8 . 10/20/2018
So sad when an excellent story, such as this one, dies an early death.
Here's hoping that someday the author's muse will return and we'll get to enjoy the conclusion.
Thanks for an enjoyable read and as I say, hope to hear from you again someday.
lovefanfictions72 chapter 8 . 8/14/2018
I read this book in one sitting. A very interesting and unique plot. very well written and extremely enjoyable. Thank you! I sincerely hope you continue and hopefully finish this work!
Jadzia chapter 8 . 8/11/2018
This is absolutely wonderful. It almost feels like a fusion, but the new elements are original, interesting, well plotted and detailed. I really hope you continue this at some point. Your original characters are well developed, multi faceted and interesting in and of themselves. Your world building is brilliant. Your fight scenes are excellent - clear and exciting without being boring. I also love your descriptions of the various potions related tasks. Also, I want to punch Voldemort in the face, which is my best indicator that he's written well.
CassieBirdie chapter 8 . 8/6/2018
I'm in love with your writing for this story. While there were a few mistakes, some were so unnoticeable it took several times of reading it before I noticed them.
Zela3 chapter 8 . 7/26/2018
I found this story quite recently and have been reading it during breaks at work and find I very much enjoyed it so far. I hope that you find the time to update it soon as I am very curious on how it is going to end. I will probably go take a look at your other stories as I enjoyed your writing style and wanted to commend you on this brilliant work (there’s no errors in grammar or spelling that I could find for instance)!
Pennieyoung chapter 2 . 7/10/2018
I'm reading this again for the fifth time, such a great story. Hope you update it soon:)
Nika chapter 8 . 6/30/2018
Very interesting and intriguing and exciting!
howlsword chapter 8 . 6/29/2018
very very good story, please update asap...
Nanz chapter 8 . 6/11/2018
More please
SeriouslySirius4ever chapter 8 . 5/9/2018
This story is simply brilliant! You are really doing an amazing job with this. I hope you will update it sometime soon.
Fire Tempest chapter 8 . 4/28/2018
An interesting story, I'm glad to have found it!
jadethetroll chapter 8 . 4/2/2018
wow. this story is really amazing
KnowPein chapter 8 . 3/31/2018
I know you would have a quite busy real life

realy loved this story till now

hope yu find time to update and finish this
Fanficaddict78 chapter 8 . 2/12/2018
This is one of the best stories I Found and read..but sadly more than 1 yrs no update..have a wonderful day to you.
1,977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »