Reviews for Dawn
rachel.thompson711 chapter 1 . 11/17
Naia, I know sometimes life get in the way of things, but please, Please, PLEASE! could you carry on with this story?
kahuffstix chapter 3 . 11/7

I reviewed chp 4, but forgot to say that if I had not read that English was not your first language I never would have known.

kahuffstix chapter 4 . 11/7

This story is a joy to read. It is intense and I must know what will happen next.

I really really wish you could come back and finish this story! Please!
Blake Grey chapter 4 . 8/15
Update? Please? This is so good. I'd ask to take it on myself if I didn't think I wouldn't be able to do it justice. And if I didn't have 3 stories currently in the works already with one new one that I may or may not let be more than a oneshot.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 8/8
Well, it seems that Harry tried to warn them. But they will not listen.
King Derp chapter 4 . 8/6
grote.grutjes chapter 4 . 6/1
Me again...
God these stories are good!
pennypo chapter 2 . 4/28
Wow...this story is amazingly well written, and is really interesting. Please finish this story.
nkh1 chapter 4 . 4/5
OH my, Go get them Harry...
FinalGuardian chapter 4 . 3/9
Yea, even if this story wasn't abandoned I still wouldn't read past this point. For all Harry's hate, rage, etc. at being betrayed and bound he doesn't DO anything about it.
Corwalch chapter 4 . 1/1
Like it... please finish it, you can't just leave it here.
Vivianne95 chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
So much mystery!
Please Update it!
Winged-Ashes chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
i love this even though it shows some of my fav characters as the bad guys. plz update soon
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
It's an interesting story and one that made me almost cry a few times. Too bad you never finished it. Thanks for sharing!