Reviews for I'll Think About It
Nynkje chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I love it! It's a shame they didn't show more alex and Lara in the movies.
tvdse5 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
This is really good I love Alex and Lara together you should write more about them.! 3
head in the clouds 14 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
aww really cute

loved it ;]
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Aww, that was cute, I love them together :) Good story :D
Booklvr.Annie chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
I like this, when the second movie came out i wished alex was in it. *sigh* I thought they looked great together. good job on this fic.
Classybelle85 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Great chapter! :D Love Alex/Lara fanfics!
angelofdarknessburningflame chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
OMG! This is just as good as the last one!
xXscarlettlilyXx chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Cool story!

I like the way you don't make Alex sound really arrogent like other people do, and could there be a sequal...?

I sure hope so, because this was wonderful! Keep up the good work!
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
lol

loved it ;]
LiRA chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aw. Fluffy and and just a tiny bit naughty. I love Alex and Lara together. You should write more!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was lovely. Could there be a sequel, by any chance? :-)
DragonPhoenix16 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
great story. Love it!
Anakin West chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Thank you! I was getting tird of all those fan fictions portraying Alex as an idotic, arrogant pig. I mean,if he is such an idiot, why did Powell pick him out of countless other archaeologists? He can't be anywhere near below standard. I think it's a shame that this is just a one off. If you ever feel bored, please don't hesitate to add mor (what happens in Peru?). I am writing an A/L story of my own and hope to update it this month. feel fre to read and i hope i portray the love between those two people- one melancholic, the other phlegmatic (guess which one's which). i'll look out for other fiction by you. keep up the goodwork! Hex.
Chianna chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
You're teasing about this being a "one shot,'' aren't you?
Darlian chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
“Besides,” Alex continued, “it’s been getting mighty boring what with not having to constantly look over my shoulder to make sure your sticky fingers aren’t anywhere nearby.”

"Just like when they went blue when she was sad, and slate when she was angry. He wanted to know what colour her eyes turned when she climaxed, he thought idly."

Whoo! This was great, Cendari. Love the description, emotion... and of course, Alex. :) Aw...c'mon, please don't just leave this as a one shot! Lara and Alex should go to Peru together... Keep up the great work, nevertheless. Look forward to seeing more of your fics soon!