Reviews for Bounty
Benesound chapter 45 . 12/31/2005
Fantastis story!

I was a little sad to see Harper and Dani split up, but Trance turning back into her Purple self more than made up for it.

I hope you post many more stories, because the ones I've read have been great.
justme chapter 45 . 12/16/2005
Okay...I'm seriously sleep deprived now but it was totally worth it, because after reading 'Pride & Predjudice' into the small hours of this morning, I just spent the same amount of time reading 'Bounty'.

The strength of character you have shown in Harper in both stories is great. So often in stories he is shown as the victim needing to be rescued but you have allowed the character to show his own unique personal strength. The way you have shown the friendship between Harper and Becka is great...and the reappearance of purple Trance put a smile on my very tired face! ;)

Thanks for the story and now I'm away to get some sleep...(a quick glance at the what your great story has done! :)

Thanks again and well done.
angw chapter 45 . 11/23/2005
Oh not everyone got what they wanted but they did grow from their experiences. I'm going to look and see if you have continued on with this story in another fic. I liked the characters of Kane, Yusuff and Dani. I am wondering what has happened to them and if their paths have happened to cross the Andromeda. Thanks for a great fic :D
angw chapter 37 . 11/23/2005
Way to go Harper - couldn't help it I was going to wait until the end of the story to review but this chapter had me cheering...:D
angw chapter 20 . 11/23/2005
Well I have read this and now I need to sleep. This is another epic. I like that Harper is regaining his sight and Dani and Harper are reunited. But I have to wonder at this stage who has set up who. Surely Harper knew that he was being monitored dusing his hacking therefore did he leave a trail for Beka to find and other people to know he was there. He's a genius so has he made his move, like chess, and planned his strategy? All these double and triple crosses that have and are still to happen...? he he he

Well I hope tomorrow to conclude the story...sorry epic story and find out if my suspicions are correct :D

PS a great sequel
benesound chapter 45 . 8/29/2005
Great Story! I love the fact that Trance changed back to her youger purple self, and that she has her tail back!

Calen chapter 30 . 7/18/2005
dani is SCUM Harper! Kill it if you see 'it' again!
LittleRedhead chapter 27 . 7/14/2005
Ooh things are getting more complicated. Harper better make it through the shock treatment with his personality and identity in tact.
Calen chapter 24 . 7/12/2005
Please god let someone kill dani? Or just let some random blast bolt take her out. Anything! Please? :-p

She knows what they did to him and she's just using him. Come on Beka! Save Harper and off dani!
Calen chapter 21 . 7/9/2005
Hah I knew that Dani was a bitch cow face idiot somethingsomething! She just wants another human to play with. Man I hope Harper does remember figure out she knew and then stabstabstabstab X 10billion right in the head! :) Or Beka could just rescue him and do it for him!
Calen chapter 20 . 7/9/2005
No he's not! Crazy son of a b... heh. Leave him there, as hard as it was, is, will be whatever, he has to get over that freak show Dani. Besides, who knows how many ubers she's been done by, probably as loose as a whales ...

Anyway, I want to see Harper blow up her and yussuf and all the ubers in the whole universe... or cause any violence really.
Nate chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
omg! i am addicted to this story! after reading pride and prejudice i saw that there was a sequel and had to read it. please i beg if there is ne way u can write more and possibly an ending to this story cuz i want to know how everything turns out. thank you for giving me the pleasure of reading ur story!
Benesound chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
Good story. I'm glad you brought Andromeda and the rest of the crew back. I hope they find Harper. Any chance Harper will run into his old girlfriend?
Daper chapter 12 . 6/6/2005
Man you must really hate Harper! Poor guy! Are you ever going to give the poor guy a break?
Calen chapter 10 . 6/6/2005
He wants her back? What a nutscase. He must like pain. Why's he getting his eyes fixed, if he finds Dani he'll become a slave again and probably loose his eyes again cause he wants to be with her. He needs to forget her, but being in pain and so much pain like he was, Dani being the only one to 'comfort' him guess it did make her seem like a god to him, like she could do no wrong.