Reviews for The Valentine's Presents are all gone!
dawnmiko chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
_" eh ... I dont think I even wanna know where you came up with all the... insanities in this chapter... youre weird... I LOVE IT! *mwaha-ing*

PS (I think it was the city of nineva, in the bible thing?) lol baibaibu!
Satsuki Anazake chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Lmao, I love your parodies! But I don't really know if the last two chapters are really relevant to anything...
Keke chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Sugar and salt. Why was Tori the one-eyed worm?
earth-and-air-4ever chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
OH MY GOD! Maybe... you... should... try... YukixKyo fluff...
DarkEvinna chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
OMG XD It was HILARIOUS! I loved it! WOOT for random humor! You are one talented young...um, whatever you are XD lol j/k. And the best part of all was that hardly anyone was in chararcter! That's what made it all the funnier! Xp You are so funny! Good luck in your future writing! X3
SatoXDaiKazaXRikuou chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
HOLY S-! HOLY S-! HOLY S-! ! U ARE SO FUNNY! HOW DO U MAKE EVERYTHING U WRITE SO F'n FUNNY! U ARE A GREAT A VERY HILARIOUS WRITER! U NEED TO WRITE MORE! MORE! I LOVE U ( not literally but ya know)! U WRITE SO WELL AND FIT THE FRUITS BASKET PPL IN THE UR STORIES SO WELL THAT THEY MAKE ME LMFAO (laugh my F'n ass off)! U ARE MY FAVORITE FRUITS BASKET COMEDY WRITER! ALL HAIL U! HUZZAH HUZZAH! PLZ WRITE MORE OF UR AMAZING STORIES!

ps- what the characters say are F-in' hilarious! (as i'm sure many ppl have told u) here are some of my favorite quotes-"Shigure: Mom! I want to be a hobo when I grow up." and "T student:(points to Shigure) F- you!"
ahirudesu chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
HAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! I seriously have never laughed so hard in my life! The phone conversation between Akito and Shigure makes me laugh every time!
Niki chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
Wow at first i didn't know what to make of you're story but after a while i was laughing my ass off.

Well i just want to commen you on your work.
ScarletKitten chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
oh my god! this is so FUNNY!

i cant stop laughing! hahahahaha
SnowFalls17 chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
I LOVE IT! THANKS SO MUCH! XD love your stories! XD
pie108 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I did this to add your story to favorits
xanimejunkie chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
o.o! haha! i love this story! it's so funny! i like it when the transfer student starts saying the 'f' word... lol... well keep on writing!
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Stop it! I can't breathe! This was so funny, people started looking at me like I'm crazy. I liked the tidbit on Yu-Gi-Oh! and the fish pellet thing. I'm reading the 2nd chappie!
Furubafan chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
This sotry is one of my fav' 's hilarious!You should write more.
SnowFalls17 chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
NICE! I LOVE IT LIKE BEFORE! hahaha! XD XD... more yuki and kyo comedy! And shigure! AHahah