Reviews for Reading Over Someone's Shoulder
wintersalad chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Aw, how sweet.
Kodachi chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I think this is an almost inevitable outcome, considering Hermione's bibliophilia. Sooner or later she would end up reading to those who can't.
The QAS chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I liked it. This was oddly . . . sweet. The fact that you could keep them in character was amazing. The idea was original and the story was well-written. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece.
ASF13957 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is a really interesting story - I love your characterization of Phineas, as he's really not featured much in the books. Bravo.
A random reader chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Very cute. Thanks for posting it.
NectarAndAmbrosia chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Wow!

Your skill amazes me lol.

I mean, you can really write.

It's really awesomely sweet. Makes me wonder if Hermione taking down Phineas's portrait with them on the quest had some kind of backstory lol. So heartwarming haha. And very much everyone in character too.
J-Kid chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Lovely! I liked this a lot, but then I have a soft spot for Phineas. :-) He just doesn't make enough appearances for me! Nice way to show what ghosts would miss, and I liked also that the development of magic since Phineas died was given some thought.
silent-voices chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
That's wonderful.
Gueneviere chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Oh my. This was brilliant. Very ingenious. I absolutely loved it.
Lily Knotwise chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Well writen, and different.

I liked it.
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Heh - clever little story here, and once again I love the ending. You've captured both Phineas and Hermione's personalities perfectly in this fic, and once again the last line left me chuckling under my breath.

And once again the internal Grammar Nazi is silent. Kudos to you!

So, another good fic!

Cheers!
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
What an excellent idea! I hadn't thought before of what it must be like to be a portrait and incapable of reading the books that they can still see out there in the real world. And I suppose only an extremely obsessive and well-read artist would be able to place a readable book in a picture and they probably wouldn't bother. And it's quite brilliant of Hermione to figure out that way to bribe a portraite. And I'll bet she gets an interesting perspective on what she's reading by having some of his observations. A great idea all round.
purplerebecca chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Oh, delightful. :)
Deeble chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Delightful! Thank you.
Emma Barrows chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Aww this was great! write more!

:D