Reviews for Deja Vu All Over Again
namingsucks chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Alright I've suffered through 41 and a half mini-stories that I think should have been conpiled like on your website, and I really can't take how Gotham City is now New York City. First of all Gotham is in New Jersey and second while they are similar culturally (especially

pre-Guliani and pre-Bloomberg), you just took the landmarks making the bastardization of NYC to Gotham even more annoying and frustrating.

Last thought, so does New York still exist in your universe or are Gotham and New York just really similar.
kaitlynvoncat chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This was so cute. The image of Talia going on a camping trip is just too funny of an idea. She's driven me nuts so far (for obvious reasons!), but I just thought her and Greg were cute together. I suppose I'll see where this goes, if anywhere, later on.

And yay for Catman getting his cape back! “Fabric of Ka, I’ve missed you so,” He's so odd, but very amusing. :3
24isover chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
wow. that was the strangest non-proposal i'd ever read. i mean it came with a ring and all and vows of commitment, so i'm sure there's more to come. Bruce really should just get over it. If he'd just let the tiny thought into his mind, he'll see that the universe won't implode, etc. etc.

as for talia & greg. i now see why they are as suited to each other as bruce and selina-they complement each other-ie. basketcase paired up with patient/well adjusted.

bruce and talia would just be so wrong, all gloom, drama, angst and no fun. what relationship could survive that?
araiday chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
I read a story last week in which Bruce and Selina discuss the very same painting - Starry Night. It reminded me of your story and how much I enjoyed the exchange they had while sitting on the bench in the gallery. That was quite an insightful and powerful moment between those two. I also liked that you punctuated it with Selina's own brand of humor. With her around things can't ever get too maudlin.
Nightarcher210 chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
Okay, so now I'm all caught up. This means a lot of things in 'Napoleon's Plan' make more sense. I get the separation between Greg and Talia, the background on their trip, the beginning of her diner job, the Cat/Bat affair... the whole nine yards. I had been wondering about the MOMA opening.

I absolutely adored the beginning of this, btw. It was gorgeous. And I loved the bit about Eddie. For a smart man, he can be pretty stupid sometimes. But, then again, every genius has his moments... you know what I mean.

Awesome story, once again. Now I'll get back to 'String Theory,' cause it's just so good!
Nightarcher210 chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
Ohh... this is gonna be good...
Nightarcher210 chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
Are Talia and Tom gonna have a catfight? That would be a sight- probably as good as the Ivy/Roxy tussle.

I feel for Selina. Sometimes Bruce just doesn't get it, does he? Life really is so fragile. It's walking on the edge of a cliff every day, looking down, and deciding to keep walking. Or, if you prefer, breaking into Cartiers and fleeing from Batman across rooftops every night, nearly getting caught, and deciding to do it again the next night.

Now that was random. I think I'm getting a little burn out so close to the end of the semester.
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Go Bruce! That was probably the best chapter so far. I loved Catwoman's (not Selina's) threat to Oswald. I can only imagine how monumentally pissed she was. And then Bruce knew, and it was beautiful. Oh, so good.
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Oh... I'm sorry I missed this before. It's just so good. Hey, can I have a shot at Azrael? I've been feeling a little down lately.

And Sigmund Fledermaus is back! I just love that name, it's just ridiculous enough to be Hugo. Speaking of which- an evil day spa? How do you come up with these things? I have to go see if the conditioning actually worked. I hope Eddie warns Selina soon.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Um, wow do I feel like an idiot. I read 'Napoleon's Plan' and about hald of 'String Theory' before realizing that I'd missed one! I loved the name of this so much that I couldn't wait to read it, and then I forgot.

In other news, I love it so far. It's friggin' funny, what with all the cat-groupies running around the 'Berg. Happy b-day, Eddie (and a tip of the hat to Mr. Gorshin, even if it is a bit late in coming.)
CalliopeMused chapter 6 . 5/13/2006
This is amazing. Bruce has gone insane. First, he writes that note to Selina (you have to earn it- is the world finally straight on the axis or something?), then he dares her to steal a Van Gogh. Talia finally figured out who she had, Catman's all wet, and the Identity problem is still going on. I don't know how you come up with so many plotlines, but you've wrapped them into a marvelous story.
t wrecks chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
I got to ask...just what did Selina do to Blake with the Batarang? I think it is time Clark showed up and reaffirmed the joys of marriage
t wrecks chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
You have made Talia into a very interesting character
t wrecks chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
This story is the best, I like the mind control plot
t wrecks chapter 2 . 8/10/2005