Reviews for Flying High
charlie chapter 6 . 5/16
OK, I am pissed. I thought I'd set the filter to show me only the completed stories. Today is May 2016, ten years since your last update? I HATE to be reading a story that abruptly ends , unfinished and clearly abandoned.
Charlie
the actual izzy3 chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
i so love you post more please with luke/izzy i love it so much!
izzy the actual2 chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
umm, no, this is the actual izzy. great story! you are awesome! i am too!
izzy the actual chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
oops. i can't login. i am the actual izzy who posted, like 30 secs ago. my name is izzy too.

[agggh! am cloning myself too much!]
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
! omg! my name is izzy too! awesomeness!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Poor Luke. God this is hilarious.
just a note chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Cyranothe2nd: As far as I know, Ozzel isn't mentioned before ESB, and I'm pretty sure that General is higher up than Captain, and in ESB he's admiral. The reaosn I put him in this story, as well as Needa (who for some reason i really like) is because i'm rubbish at thinking up names that would work in the SW universe.

Actually you're wrong there:

* In the Stormtrooper Ranks you go from: Cadet - Trooper - Sergeant - Lieutenant - Captain - Major - Colonel - General

* In the Imperial Navy you go from: Cadet - Ensign - Lieutenant - Commander - Captain - Admiral

So if you have the rank of General, you'll never become an admiral and vice versa. Probably missed a few ranks in the Navy but you get the drift. In a way, Lucas based his imperial ranks on the US military (changing some to give them a more Science Fiction feel).

An example for the General rank would be General Veers (who only commanded the Hoth Land campaign while an Admiral commanded the fleet efforts.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
Really good please update soon!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
Lovely story. Update soon.
jojobevco chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Good Story
Hidden Page chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
very good!

But luke stays light please!

I hate dark luke, i mean luke is light, even his name means light! Oh and don't kill off vader or Biggs, ands don't let luke have a crush on leia because thats yukky.

han and leia for ever!
Zigflorian chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
Cool!
twisterblake chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
hey great chapter update next soon and boy his son meet his father update until completed
BabaBiP chapter 6 . 12/20/2006
Nightwind chapter 6 . 12/13/2006
Unatural obsession... Lol. I am surprised that Vader is not interested in his son furthering his learning. Being well informed and educated would help Luke make better tactical decisions.

Please continue with the story, it is a rather fun read.