Reviews for Boy Who Lived: Father To Be
Shenron silver chapter 3 . 9/14
love this so much
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 5/17
i know its been awhile since the story was updated but I would really like like to know w
how it ends
rowenasheir chapter 25 . 4/15
So Sirius is after SS. Is he the next preggies one or is it SB?
Voldy will definately try and get his paws /claws on one of the kids to get to HP!
Love to kill off Voldy? if they are Remus' cubs then they are Greybacks grandcubs! A very protective werewolf grandfather when the truth comes out? Out to kill whoever attacks the kids?
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 3 . 4/3
YOU SLAY AT WRITING. I FREAKING LOVE YOU AND UGGHHH
rosebud90 chapter 25 . 2/28/2016
Hope u update again soon I like the story so for looking forward to reading more
blackbloodywolf chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
I really wish you would update~
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 25 . 4/20/2015
Severus's admire is Draco, isn't it? Perhaps the reason he went after Harry so much is because he was jealous of Harry's relationship with a teacher when he was trying to get Snape to do the same with him.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
I am all like squealing and stuff, i love the story and im like yelling "who's the father" and "who else did he sleep with." I give you three thumbs up, :)
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 25 . 2/17/2014
Lov it! Can't wait for more! :D
lilyflower101 chapter 25 . 1/26/2014
ooh. I want to find out what happens next. with remus and harry and also with snape. please. this was a really great chapter. I cant wait for the next chapter. thank you for this. :)
BrizzyBabber chapter 25 . 10/5/2013
No ... you did not abanfon this amazing story for SIX YEARS! Why?! Please update! This story has brought me so much joy so please update! Please
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
Oh my fucking god that was amazing. Hope you update soon
suezq chapter 25 . 2/4/2013
is it sirus ? i do belive you are hooking up sirus would be cute and funny and unexpected
Guest chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
PLS UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY!
juliet chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I love your harry, a free mind that see sex as a way of making them better !