Reviews for Boy Who Lived: Father To Be
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
I am all like squealing and stuff, i love the story and im like yelling "who's the father" and "who else did he sleep with." I give you three thumbs up, :)
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 25 . 2/17/2014
Lov it! Can't wait for more! :D
lilyflower101 chapter 25 . 1/26/2014
ooh. I want to find out what happens next. with remus and harry and also with snape. please. this was a really great chapter. I cant wait for the next chapter. thank you for this. :)
BrizzyBabber chapter 25 . 10/5/2013
No ... you did not abanfon this amazing story for SIX YEARS! Why?! Please update! This story has brought me so much joy so please update! Please
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
Oh my fucking god that was amazing. Hope you update soon
suezq chapter 25 . 2/4/2013
is it sirus ? i do belive you are hooking up sirus would be cute and funny and unexpected
Guest chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
PLS UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY!
juliet chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I love your harry, a free mind that see sex as a way of making them better !
DarkAdarah chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
i HATE hermione!1 wahy the fuck she needs to know anything about harry's pregnant?

grrrrrrr , she is without any doubt , the character that i hate then most , man even wormtail is better .
LiLManGAlOvER chapter 25 . 4/24/2012
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY SOO PLZ UPDATE LIKE I BEEN 6 YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED SOO PLZ *begs with big fox eyes and with fox ears tai* perddy plz .
janet1982 chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
awesome story, would like to read more, please update)
Little bit 1o1 chapter 20 . 6/10/2011
me like
Douglas14 chapter 25 . 5/2/2011
Even though its been 5 years, I would love for this story to be finished - I am quite in love with it.
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 25 . 3/24/2011
Oh I hope him and Remus have a good time together. I'm so curious of who Snape's admirer is can't wait for the next chapter!
Serpent91 chapter 25 . 1/26/2011
If it's a writing he recognizes it could be Sirius, or maybe Malfoy junior. lol. Very exiting. Well written!