Reviews for Beware Jealous Betelgeusians
Elliot23 chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww it can't end there! (And yes I realize this is 7 years late xP) I've only just found the story :'( No fair *pouts* Not that you probably care after 7 years, but I thought it was really good :)
Noremac1 chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
More! I like Protective!Ford.
FluffieBunniekins chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
I'm adding this to my favourites just for the last line of this chapter. 'D
Insanely Me chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
I absolutely love this story! Will you update it any more?
Roadway chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
I love this! I assume you're not continuing it considering it hasn't been updated since '05 but it was entertaining nonetheless. I LOVED the whole scene with Arthur eating jam toast. That was awesome!
Goddess of Idun chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
I recently re-read all the five books for the 500th time, and decided to check up some fanfics. Since I'm a slash-whore, I went straight for the Ford/Arthur stuff. Lucky I found this one! It's very sweet and I can just see Ford scaring various aliens off for hitting on his monkey... ;) To faves it goes (as the first HHGttG fic ever, you should feel honoured)!
Rockstorm chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
Ahhahahaha! XD "Shameless exhibitionist bastard! He's eating toast and jam in public!" Loved the lines, as always!
Rockstorm chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE the story! Dialog is fantastic, and I adore the witty lines you throw in every so often! Very well done and many kudos to you!
JazzySatinDoll chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
Oh no! Please don't leave it there! I'm going to be sniffling for a week! And you'd had me laughing for so long too!

It's brilliant, really. And I'll be keeping an eager eye out for more! :)
WhatWldMrsWeasleyDo chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
I read this story because Murederofonerose told me to. I am so glad I did. It's all pretty out there but with a basis in the reality of the characters - like the original. It's been a long time since you updated it, but more updates would be good. What a sad place to end things. It had all been going so well (apart from the pimping, abduction, bloody knife attack etc...)Anyway, thanks for making me laugh and thanks for making me feel gooey.
TangerineTea chapter 10 . 11/4/2007
(sniffle) Poor Arthur. That was so sad! DX All homophobes should just go stick their heads in a pig and be done with it. I love your 'tory, it's so sweet! Jealousy IS the perfect plot device, no matter what anyone says. :P Keep writing!

(Also, can I request a chapter? Umm...let's see, Arthur can't swim...so he finds an instructor! You know how swimming instructors sometimes correct your form (i.e. TOUCH YOU) in the water? Weel...(insert dirty grin) Please? XD)
snowbunny3 chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
oh these are all so cute,why did you stop,please write more soon.
Annie chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Aww, I just read this story and I love it! I know it's been ages since you've updated, but you HAVE to finish! It's far too good! Please finish! *puppy eyes*

I usually don't support slash (because most of the pairings I've seen are...well...just wrong) but Arthur/Ford slash is yummy! It seems so natural. And I love how cute they are together...and how protective Ford is of his sriataer. Say, are you going to write about the murder of Arthur's father? Because I'm totally with Ford on that. *glares at Arthur's father* And I'd so help out, if he ever asked.
Unstable Miharu chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
OMG! I just realized who this was! *huggles Demus*

I LOVE THIS. I'm laughing my butt off and going, "Aw." at the same time. *thumbs up*
dokichan chapter 10 . 4/22/2006
Please continue! When will Arthur find out they erm...pimped him out? Aw, poor Arthur...his mean dad...anyway, please please continue? It's great.