Reviews for Kissing Frogs
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Beautiful story. It was under each other's nose for years, but they finally stumbled into love with each other.
userx chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
wow! that was a really good story. you've got a great writing style and a great plot. k/r were very in character. one of the best non-std k/r stories out there.
Hotaru chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Very cute. Well-written and in character. One of my favorites, I'll admit. I'm hoping this person continues to write Kim Possible fanfiction.
Visigoth29527 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Nice... realization comes late, but better late than never, right? And that is a nice quote; the first years of my life don't count, because I didn't know you. Very good! Me like, me want more!
BabyMama9672 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
So sweet! And beautifully written. Great job! Hope to read more from you soon.
Concealed chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
OMG! Lol! So cute! Me loves!
BOC42 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Not cheesy at all. I really liked all of the description and detail you used. This was a beautiful story; keep writing!
Silver Sparklze chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Actually, it wasn't extremely OOC at all. Quite a good job. Very sweet, and yes, very cheesy, but good.
Mewberries chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
That was absolutely beautiful! They acted exactly as I'm sure they would at that age, with Ron just as sweet, and Kim still spunky and spirited. Great job! I must put this on my favorites, and congradulate you once more on a simply amazing, and fantastic piece of prose!
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
That was wicked cute, you dont need to change anything at all. Great job. Totally loved it.
MtnRon chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I enjoyed it. Ron and Kim do care a great deal for each other and this isn't out of the realm of possibility, especially after 'So The Drama'.
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
If this is cheesy then I LOVE cheeze. Not a thing wrong with the story. Can't two people be nice to each other? I really don't think it is all that OOC. I mean if they did live together it would most likely be just like that. They are so well paired. You did a fine job on the story.
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Behold the power of the storm. Very romantic and not sappy. Works well as a one shot or as a jumping off point.

Some of us like cheese, just as long as it is not limberger or the such. I don't think you were OOC as much as AU.

I am looking forward to your future endeavors.
Akemi chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Extremely cute! I did not find it cheesy at all. But then again, I *am* in fluff mode. Hehe.

Seriously, though. It was great-writing, plot, dialogue and all. Keep writing!