Reviews for Two Souls
You should make erik and Meg get to together.
Eminent silence chapter 7 . 2/12
This is a really good fanfic! Could you please finish it? I'd like to see why Erik just walked off-the suspense will haunt me for eternity...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Please upload more soon. I am begging you.
Call it Maglc chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Hm, still trying to piece this setting all together, but I believe I have the just of it. Lovely chapter!
Call it Maglc chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Ooh, I love how the setting is more present-day! I nearly fell out of my chair when you made Erik's last name Leroux! It would figure, a more perfect last name could not have been chosen, of course!
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
After reading this prologue, I must say that I'm entranced! I'm growing ever curious and must keep this review short for the sake that I must go on to read the next chapter!
Sage347 chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
Noo~oo~!

I was hoping to keep going but it just ends here and hasn't been updated. I am sad now.

Brava, though.
ElsaFrozen chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
Great story. Uodate soon please.
Ms daVinci chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
Oh yes, this is amazing. Again, get a good/better beta, whichever the case may be. It's rather funny-I've just started a story with much the same theme to it. We'll see how they turn out, then, shall we.

My Highest Regards.
Ms daVinci chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
After a long procession of really horrid plotlines, this fic seems too good to be true. The only thing amiss I see is a few gramatical errors-do you have a betareader for this?
Melbell14ns chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
Hey just found this story loving it! no i dont think he that OOC laughed so hard when Meg sang Eriks choice for the talent show so funny anyways update soon!
The Surrealist chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
Ah, this story has be reeling from laughter! (At the appropriate moments, I meant)

This is quite the intriguing twist, I do hope you continue.
Coreen Fennel chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
-pouts- WAY too long between updates, it's been over a year! Where are you?
Marvelous Mad Madam Mimzy chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
Poor Meg and Erik! WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE! I MUST READ! IT'S SO GOOD! Gah, wish I could write like you. And Andrew Llod Webber is a "darling man"
Penelope chapter 7 . 11/9/2006
I love your story! I can't wait for more!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »