Reviews for Class
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
aw
me chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
i like it. But i have a question what does that little rn mean in ur summary? I see it a lot now...
LetsNotPretend chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
great! your descriptions of Hermione are so cute! please continue. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Edjen chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
There will be a second chapter soon? Oh please! It is so cute. Please write more.

Edjen
FarDeep chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I really like this story! I liked it so much, in fact, that I checked out your bio. (I only do that for certain reasons, like if your rude to me, or if I like your story, or if you happen to have me as one of your favorite authors. ) I like your bio. You sound like a good person. The only thing that makes you sound...e rm... mean, I guess, is that your almost ot the point of bragging about being rich. i'm not trying to sound mean, I'm just telling you the way that your bio is coming off to people. k? love your story.
rani singala chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Great, beggining, but you meight want ot make the chapters a bit longer. Update soon!
macabre3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
really cute.
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I do sincerely hope you either continue you this or do a sequel. I love Blaise/Hermione stories I simply can't get enough of them.

Sincerely,