Reviews for Harry Potter and the Scrivenings of Slytherin
Pathseekerme chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
What a tear-jerker! I cried and cried! This chapter was exceptionally well written; you did a good job!
Dakiri chapter 41 . 10/10/2012
My... this story was a great read. Fantastic writing!
bloop chapter 41 . 8/27/2012
You are a fantastic writer. I spent a lot of my free time during the week captivated by your story. While you do not know if you are to write a sequel, I truly hope you do, as both the way you write and the plot you have going are too good to just leave it like this.
Firedavid88 chapter 41 . 8/25/2012
Hey
do you pretend to make a sequel?
anon chapter 41 . 8/24/2012
I really enjoyed your story. Very well written on par with JK Rowlings books in my opinion.
Charlesnaismith chapter 41 . 6/26/2012
Great story.

I love way you have written the main characters and given them the opportunity to mature through the story.

Great plot and dialogue.

Dumbledore and Snape characterised excellently.

Your Occlumency and theory of magic very fun to read.

I like the power balance of Harry also.

Definitely hoping for a sequel.
Dalton chapter 41 . 6/2/2012
Great story and wonderful writing. I really hope you post a sequel :)
White Ivy chapter 41 . 2/14/2012
This was an excellent story and I hope you decide to continue it, but if not, I hope you'll post info on your original story so that I can read that!
MonokromeSpektrum chapter 41 . 1/8/2012
This story deserves far more reviews than it has gotten in the six-ish years it has been on this site. Honestly, right now, I can't really put my feelings for this story into words, mostly because I just spent three days - and multiple late nights - reading through the entire thing. I love the flow of it, the plot, the characterization, everything. And you most definitely deserve a much longer and more extensive review than what's spewing from my keyboard. All I can say is that this fanfic is near the top of one of the best ones I have read (and finished) and I hope against hope that you plan on writing a sequel. The ending leaves much opportunity to continue, and I hope that is your intention, because you have an amazing gift for storytelling.

Now, as I have always felt that complements are worthless without at least a bit of criticism for improvement:

I noticed that you have a tendency to forget a period after titles like "Mrs." You also end quotes with a period when they should be punctuated with a comma. ' "I will," she said.' as opposed to ' "I will." she said '. Just a couple nitpicks, but they do nothing to detract from the story. :)

I look forward eagerly to the next installment of the series. Thank you!
Estralde chapter 41 . 1/4/2012
Rather good, old chap.

Chip Chip cheerio, etc.

That said, I've alerted your story in order to see any notations for a sequel being posted. PLEASE post one, or if you decide to be cruel, at least inform us who the typewriter is.

For some reason I want it to be wormtail.
sachi1325 chapter 41 . 12/22/2011
The storyline was awesome and the descriptions of the battles was marvellous :). dying to know the identity of the note writer. i really hope u write the seventh year fic.
duskglow chapter 41 . 12/17/2011
This was a pretty good story. It takes a good story to get me to read through 400,000 words. The argument could be made that it was too long.

This wasn't a great story, mostly because of the ending. It was entirely unsatisfactory. Usually, even if there's a sequel coming, there's at least *some* closing off of plot points. What plot points were closed off here? And do we have to wait another 400,000 words to find out?
Thornclaw18 chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
Well, so far, I'm enjoying your plot twists. The new DADA teacher's pretty cool, but your Harry's a blooming idiot. I know, I know, he's been through a lot, but honestly? You've given him worse mood swings than I've seen in nearly any fanfiction. Like everything else, and I'm looking forward to how it all works out.
tanithlipsky chapter 41 . 12/4/2011
nice
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 41 . 12/2/2011
Hope to see a seventh year story!
249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »