Reviews for Harry Potter and the Scrivenings of Slytherin
mamapyjama chapter 36 . 11/25/2011
I haven't read this yet - I will need a clear couple of evenings to re-read and catch up before launching into the new bits. I just wanted to say thank you for coming back to tie this off and I am really looking forward to reading it (and maybe even reviewing!)
roseblush chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
So I've only read the first chapter and this will be a hasty review because I want to read the second so desperately- this is.. incredible. You've captured Rowling's style better than any fanfic I've come across thus far. Your portrayal of the Durleys is exact. I'm sick of reading 'abusive!Dursley' fics. It's just not how it is. Thank you for this gorgeous piece of writing.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Excellent chapter. Ron has the emotional development of a teaspoon, remember. he isn't capable of thinking like that often.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Dobby is such a great friend.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Excellent start!
Billie chapter 35 . 4/9/2010
hi, this story is truly brilliant! i feel like i'm reading real harry potter! like everything just flows together and unlike other fanfics this one actually seems to be going somewhere. however i am very disappointed with you lack of updates. you've said in you authors notes that you would be updating in ten days and implied that you had a near-pre-written chapter ready and waiting to be uploaded. so please update, you really have no excuse not to. it pains me to come across such brillian fics only to have them abandoned with no explanation by their author.

please, if there's some reason you haven't been able to update or have decided that you can't continure this fic could you please at least write an authors note or something to let everyone know, stop them from getting there hopes up and everything.

please. i mean this is just so truly amazing.

thanks

Billie.
Bashalinge chapter 35 . 2/18/2010
this story has turned into a melee I love it keep it up.

as for the ship this is appearing to be a H/G ship although you could turn it into a H/Hr with some careful plot twists.

I always thought Harry would go after Hermoine anyways Ron is such a GIT
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I really like this alot. Its an interesting story.
dracosbabigirl chapter 35 . 2/5/2010
I am so impressed by this story. It really feels like something JK could have wrote, everything is so plausible and the characters are written very well. I've spent the last few days reading the whole story so far and now I'm anxious to read more. Hopefully everything is going well, and that the chapters are coming along the way you want them to.
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 35 . 1/6/2010
LOVE this story - buts it's been a year since the last update... hope the next chapter comes out soon!
clkdoc chapter 35 . 9/7/2009
10 days looks to have turned into 8 months. Dude...Come on, this is good...write !
MCross chapter 35 . 6/8/2009
I've just caught your story and I have to say I absoloutely love it!

I hope it won't be long before you update soon? Please?

regards,

Shell
Concealed Convict chapter 35 . 5/28/2009
Great story, absolutely fantastic. I had originally thought that the Defence teacher was someone who went by the initials RAB, but I'm waiting to see where you go with this. Here's hoping you continue writing, and posting, this story, because it's been a while since you updated. (That is my not-so-subtle way of telling you do update soon.)

Thanks for writing

Keep up the good work and update soon

C-C
oonstar chapter 35 . 5/25/2009
Great story, love the fact that while it is very indepth and sightful it does not fall into the trap that many fics do and become to slow, can't wait for the next chapter
Sheela chapter 35 . 5/7/2009
This is the 3rd fan fic I have read of any kind for or from any world. I feel bad. The foregoing statement probably doesn't have the specificity you would like to aid you in your chronicling, however, it is what it is.

As to the question you raised in your post ch 35 notes, there are 2 ships alluded to in this book, HG/rW and GW/HP. Ships can be defined in many ways and can take many forms. They can also go through stages. H/G is reminisent of many wartime ships between soldier/civilian and/or 2 soldiers. Should we commit in spite of our perilous missions? If you wanted to, you could have her help him despite his not taking her in fully, or, better, she helps though sperned. Harry doesn't want to spern her, but does "for her own good". Just don't anxt it too long, PLEASE!

Your ideas of wandless magic and occlumency are very helpful to me. There is always at least some truth in fiction.
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »