Reviews for Everything Comes Full Circle
gamingbookworm chapter 70 . 5/26/2007
Hm... Is Ghanima going to be able to keep her son a secret, what with all those Jedi running around? One mistep could end all the secrecy and get her thrown out. Very anxious to see you update soon!
TerraMacMillan chapter 70 . 5/25/2007
Great chapters! I love that you made Han Ghanima's and Obi-Wan's son, even if it did set his birth back a few years. Who cares? It's a great plot twist! I like that you made several Jedi feel her pain as she gave birth, making her have to lie about the truth. Please update soon! I have to know what happens next.
Jen P Conn chapter 68 . 5/15/2007
this is so sad! so Obi-wan and Ghanima know about Anakin and Padme? really good! keep going!
Valinor's Twilight chapter 68 . 5/10/2007
this is a great fic. Please update when you can.
Padme4000 chapter 68 . 5/7/2007
i loved it and aww i love this fanfic
Hope and love chapter 68 . 5/6/2007
Hope and love chapter 67 . 5/6/2007
Hope and love chapter 66 . 5/6/2007
Hope and love chapter 65 . 5/6/2007
TerraMacMillan chapter 68 . 5/5/2007
No! So far apart they are! The Masters are so horrible for such cruel and unusual torture, even if they do have a good reason for it. Poor Obi-Wan. I had to watch her transmission and he couldn't say anything to her. Three wonderful chapters, these were (Why am I talking like Yoda? First it was Jar Jar...). Anyway, please update soon!
the ness-ness chapter 65 . 5/2/2007
This has got to be the best Obi-Wan/OC Star Wars fic I've ever read! It goes so perfectly with the movies and the guest stars are beautifully wirtten. The love scene was as well so don't worry about not going too deep into detail. It left it to the reader's imagination. I can't wait for the next chapter. _
Anarra chapter 65 . 4/28/2007
you did a great job. It showed their passion and caring, with out being too descriptive. Great job, and please update soon.
Hope and love chapter 64 . 4/27/2007
Padme4000 chapter 65 . 4/22/2007
this was another two great chapters and the love scene was brilliant for your first congrats.
TerraMacMillan chapter 65 . 4/20/2007
~HIGH PITCHED SQUEAL~ Oh my gosh! I love it, I love it, I love it! Not bad for your first love scene... Much better then mine, that's for sure. I can't wait for more, so please, please, please, please update soon!
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »