Reviews for Everything Comes Full Circle
Renavatio chapter 73 . 7/30/2007
This is a great story so far, actually one of the best I've read in a while. Most of the others move through the plot way too fast, or the females are way too Mary sue. You get it pretty much on the dot. Great job
Renavatio chapter 67 . 7/30/2007
OH! MY GOD!

Gahni's the mother of Han isn't she.

Dude that is freakin awesome...and kind of creepy if you think about it...BUT WHO CARES!
Renavatio chapter 19 . 7/30/2007
You were right. totally wrong moment for romantic kissing. Otherwise really good
Renavatio chapter 12 . 7/30/2007
good story so far, but you made a tiny error: When Qui-Gon anounces to everyone that “both Ghanima and Anakin have been freed,” He called Chani Ghanima, but he hasn't told anyone yet that he knows who she is and ani at least wouldv'e been very confused, considering he knows her as Chani.
wAcKaMoLe911 chapter 73 . 7/24/2007
wow, i'm loving this story so far! one ofthe few i read ALL the way through, congrats! :] anyway, loving it and great twist by having han be obi's son, wonder how that will play out in like a new hope time and all? can't wait! update soon! :-)
EragonPeep chapter 73 . 7/24/2007
Aw. That is a sweet chapter! THankyou for mentioning me at the beginning an djust a warning that every time you mention me I will thankyou in my review.

I don't know how Anakin will take the news and I am surprised that Obi-Wan gave away so quickly. Oh well!

Keep up the good work and update soon!

TerraMacMillan chapter 73 . 7/23/2007
Great job! I can't wait to read more, please update!
Certh chapter 72 . 7/18/2007
I just found this, took me two days to read it, but I haven't regretted one second. This is great. Well-written, attention-drawing, has original ideas in it. Your integrating of Ghanima into the movie plot-line is very smooth, doesn't disturb the story's flow or anything. Cannot wait for future chapters!

Certh
EragonPeep chapter 72 . 7/15/2007
That is so sweet. I apologise but this review won't be as long as the other one but I'm sure you can live with that. Han Kenobi. Well that is a different idea! I personally think that it is a brilliant idea but other people might have other ideas but at least you know what I think!

I can't wait to see Obi-Wan's reaction to having fathered a child. I can picture his face now and let me tell you, it is pretty funny.

Anyways, the story is going great and you have kept it strong and I thankyou for that because it is such I great story (I LOVE IT!).

Please update soon!

EragonPeep chapter 59 . 7/15/2007
NO WAY! Daughter! That is big! really big! Your story is so great! I've been reading it the past 2 days but I haven't reviewed because i was going to do a BIG review at the end but I just saw this and was so shocked that I had to do a review here. I can't believe it. IT IS JUST SUCH A GOOD IDEA! this is one of the best Star Wars stories I've read. The next in line is the Star Wars series with Revan(LSF)from KOTOR.

Please continue this excellent story!

TerraMacMillan chapter 72 . 7/8/2007
Great chapters. I can't wait for more so please update soon!
Valinor's Twilight chapter 72 . 7/5/2007
nice update. I loved it.
Padme4000 chapter 72 . 7/5/2007
i loved the chapters
Hope and love chapter 72 . 7/4/2007
i love it!
lastpirate chapter 70 . 7/4/2007
I finally got here. I've definitely enjoyed.
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »