Reviews for Everything Comes Full Circle
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
I LOVE THIS
moviegirl4001 chapter 75 . 11/3/2015
Please update soon it's been 6 years since you have updated your story. And it's a really really good story and it's one of my favorite star wars story
Lady Syndra chapter 75 . 9/6/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter!
RebelPrincess2015Forever chapter 75 . 9/4/2015
Please please please update again! I love this story!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 75 . 7/9/2015
I really love this so much! I wish it was still an active story! Please please please please please please please please please please please decide to update again soon!
kaylatreatyranger01 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
You can't just leave it like this, you have to finish It! It is unbelievably good! I will die if you don't finish this story, it has made my life happier since I've descovered it! It is a perfect example of beautiful writing. It is the thing I look forward every night when I get home from school, so please, if you ever get this, don't ever give up on this story. To me, it is a master piece.

~Kaylatreatyranger01
horsegirl177 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I love your story I hope you update it soon
KyDanson chapter 74 . 11/14/2014
Loving your story! I love how you are tying everything together, meaning how Han is the son of Ghanima. Keep going, I am in love!
MissWisy chapter 37 . 10/5/2014
I love this story! But I do have to point something out. I think you are using the word "contempt" in the wrong way. Contempt means thinking that something is worthless or deserving scorn. I think the word you are looking for is "content"
Songorita chapter 75 . 9/16/2014
I love this story. Please dont delete it.
moviegirl4001 chapter 73 . 9/8/2014