Reviews for Everything Comes Full Circle
Nari-chan SND chapter 32 . 8/22/2005
That was a great chapter! Sorry about not reviewing for the past few chapters, I was away. Anyhow, keep up the good work and update soon!
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 32 . 8/22/2005
dang, do you just go on a writing frenzy and like put out fifteen billion chapters at a time? cause if you do i'd love to know how you stay awake, caffiene, yes? i liked these couple chapters and i like the tension between Obi-wan and Ghanima and the tension between her and Anakin...also likeHe argued, still on the anti-politicians kick" nice i like more please
N7SpaceHamster chapter 30 . 8/20/2005
Hello again _ Sorry I haven't been reviewing, I was on vacation this week and just got back about an hour ago XD I was excited when I saw this on my author alert *nods* and I like doing actions in posts *sticks out tongue* hehe I'm so glad Anakin and Ghanima are back together *sigh* And Obi-Wan just needs to kiss Ghanima lol Can't wait for the action, which I know is coming up soon This is really good, can't wait for more!

~Sarah
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 30 . 8/17/2005
YAY! I'm happy now! thats just what i needed, more Obigoodness! YAY for ZELINIA!
TerraMacMillan chapter 30 . 8/17/2005
Yea! They meet at last! I loved the fact that Obi-Wan was completely oblivious to who Ghanima was, that was funny! Good chapters and I hope you update soon!
Anarra chapter 30 . 8/17/2005
oh...were seeing more connections between Ghanima and Obi Wan do i see love in the air. Great chapter, it gets more interesting with each chapter. I was wrong again! Oh well. Update soon.
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 27 . 8/15/2005
GR i still want more OBI-WAN! STILL...that wasn't enough!
Hippie Jade chapter 27 . 8/15/2005
very cool. i look forwards to the next chappies

;)
Rachel Sparrow chapter 27 . 8/14/2005
Yay! three chapters! I can't wait for some Obi/Ghanima action.
Anarra chapter 27 . 8/14/2005
wow! great chapters, very interesting developments. I was wrong? How about Palpatine then? thats my only other guess, and if thats wrong...well I just have completly no idea about anything. Please update soon. Great job as always.
TerraMacMillan chapter 27 . 8/14/2005
YEA, three updates! Well, I found them enjoyable and I can't wait for the next chapter. I think Anakin's dream was very creative and well written. Please update soon!
Anwinn chapter 24 . 8/11/2005
Not sure which strang man, but here goes anyway: one was Han (possibly her future son?), second was jango, and no clue who the one "join me" one was.
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 24 . 8/11/2005
yes i was busy, and it wouldn't let me review Sleeping Refuge so that's what im going to do next, to answer your question, i mean in Attack of the CLones where Anakin and Padme are sent off to Naboo, and OBi-wan has to find Padme's attacker...are u going to put Ghanima with Obi-wan...(ps...I HOPE SO!) ;*
Hippie Jade chapter 24 . 8/11/2005
great! UPDATE SOON!
Anarra chapter 24 . 8/10/2005
im going to guess Anikan/Vadar, but im not so sure on that one. A great chapter, and a very very interesting dream, one that sees into the future, she is good isnt she as a jedi. Great job and please update soon, each chapter gets better.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »