Reviews for Everything Comes Full Circle
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 23 . 8/8/2005
no, i didn't leave you for someone else...are you kidding me? Between being at the stable five days a week,not doing my summer homework and trying to turn out new chapters every few days, i don't have time...BTW i put ANO on hold for a while, it's not going too well, but i love your story so much, keep going and i want more OBI-WAN! MORE MORE MORE! WAIT! are you going to put Ghanima and Obi-Wan 2gether when Ani has to protect Padme...oh you sly dog!
TerraMacMillan chapter 22 . 8/7/2005
Very good chapter. It really does suck when you want to write something and you can't get the right words... the same thing has happened to me before. Please update soon!
Anwinn chapter 22 . 8/2/2005
That was really great.
Anwinn chapter 14 . 8/2/2005
Gotta love Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang.
Anarra chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
great chapter, very interesting how you added your own stuff in after what had happend in Episode 1. I vote that you begin a new story entirely, as i said before, they are different movies, so make them different stories. Great job and i cant wait till you update, oh and i didnt see any gramatical errors either, so good job on that too.
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
wow, i loved it, can't wait until you get into AOTC! WWAHO sorry i haven't reviewed itn a while i've been at young life camp, i'll probably update ANO in the next couple days so be looking, adios
KeeperMusicNight chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
ah *wipes tear* They made up *sob* Yay! _ Actually a lot of the fanfiction that I read goes along with my unwritten stories...odd really :blink: I must not be very orginal...I think you should add on, unless you really want another story XD Can't wait for more as always!

Nari-chan SND chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
I think that you should make Episode II separate because it would be a lot easier. I'm having the same debate with myself about my story. I'm glad that Anakin and Ghanima became friends now. Have a good vacation!
word junky chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
just keep going with this story, dont start a new area, gets too confusing.
KeeperMusicNight chapter 21 . 7/21/2005
Yes! Forbidden love XD The kissing scene rocked lol And Qui-Gon still rocks also *sigh* Yea letting him live might have gone away from the storyline lol. The odd thing is is that this story is almost going along the lines of the one I thought, but haven't had time or the will to write..how odd lol. I can't wait for more, this rocks!

Nari-chan SND chapter 21 . 7/21/2005
That was a great chapter, but it was short! Are you going to skip ahead to the part where they meet up again? It will be interesting to see what you do. Oh, by the way, I updated Save Yourself, in case you wanted to read it. Update soon!
Anarra chapter 21 . 7/20/2005
Great last two chapters, wonderfully written and very well done. I loved how you advanced the story along, this chapter was a little short, but that should be since its the end of Episode 1. So are you going to do Epiisode 2 as a different story or continue on with this one. I vote for seprate, since they are seprate movies. Update soon.
Anarra chapter 19 . 7/16/2005
great chapter, i agree here it would be the wrong moment, but sometime perhaps in episode two it would be more appropriate. Great job and please update soon.
TerraMacMillan chapter 19 . 7/15/2005
Very good chapter! Your right; a mushy romantic kiss would be way to awkward, it's the wrong moment. But on the other hand it was a wonderfully writen chapter and I do look forward to a kiss later on. You didn't keep me waiting to long, but update soon!
KeeperMusicNight chapter 19 . 7/15/2005
NOO! Qui-Gon :( He was awesomeness *sniff* And poor Ghanima :( A kiss would have been a nice place, but you are right, it was the wrong moment. First kiss after Qui-Gon dies? Um no ; Again, great fight scenes! *does fight scenes dance* Did it just for you lol. I can't wait for more!

384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »