Reviews for Everything Comes Full Circle
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
wow, i loved it, can't wait until you get into AOTC! WWAHO sorry i haven't reviewed itn a while i've been at young life camp, i'll probably update ANO in the next couple days so be looking, adios
KeeperMusicNight chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
ah *wipes tear* They made up *sob* Yay! _ Actually a lot of the fanfiction that I read goes along with my unwritten stories...odd really :blink: I must not be very orginal...I think you should add on, unless you really want another story XD Can't wait for more as always!

Nari-chan SND chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
I think that you should make Episode II separate because it would be a lot easier. I'm having the same debate with myself about my story. I'm glad that Anakin and Ghanima became friends now. Have a good vacation!
word junky chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
just keep going with this story, dont start a new area, gets too confusing.
KeeperMusicNight chapter 21 . 7/21/2005
Yes! Forbidden love XD The kissing scene rocked lol And Qui-Gon still rocks also *sigh* Yea letting him live might have gone away from the storyline lol. The odd thing is is that this story is almost going along the lines of the one I thought, but haven't had time or the will to write..how odd lol. I can't wait for more, this rocks!

Nari-chan SND chapter 21 . 7/21/2005
That was a great chapter, but it was short! Are you going to skip ahead to the part where they meet up again? It will be interesting to see what you do. Oh, by the way, I updated Save Yourself, in case you wanted to read it. Update soon!
Anarra chapter 21 . 7/20/2005
Great last two chapters, wonderfully written and very well done. I loved how you advanced the story along, this chapter was a little short, but that should be since its the end of Episode 1. So are you going to do Epiisode 2 as a different story or continue on with this one. I vote for seprate, since they are seprate movies. Update soon.
Anarra chapter 19 . 7/16/2005
great chapter, i agree here it would be the wrong moment, but sometime perhaps in episode two it would be more appropriate. Great job and please update soon.
TerraMacMillan chapter 19 . 7/15/2005
Very good chapter! Your right; a mushy romantic kiss would be way to awkward, it's the wrong moment. But on the other hand it was a wonderfully writen chapter and I do look forward to a kiss later on. You didn't keep me waiting to long, but update soon!
KeeperMusicNight chapter 19 . 7/15/2005
NOO! Qui-Gon :( He was awesomeness *sniff* And poor Ghanima :( A kiss would have been a nice place, but you are right, it was the wrong moment. First kiss after Qui-Gon dies? Um no ; Again, great fight scenes! *does fight scenes dance* Did it just for you lol. I can't wait for more!

Nari-chan SND chapter 19 . 7/15/2005
That was an excellent chapter. There were no spelling or grammar errors that I could find! Way to go! Keep up the good work and update soon!
halcyon memories chapter 18 . 7/10/2005
Pretty good. D
TerraMacMillan chapter 18 . 7/9/2005
Mesa tinks yousa did very well dis chapter. Please update soon. ~Waits staring at computer~ PLEASE!
KeeperMusicNight chapter 18 . 7/9/2005
Hey, those fight scenes rocked! It was like the movie was playing through my head _ *does fight scene dance* Can't wait for more!

Nari-chan SND chapter 18 . 7/9/2005
Great chapter! By the way, you had two spelling errors. You said "... as it fell behind fiver other Fighters." when you meant to say, "... as it fell behind five other Fighters." Also, you said, "R2 whistleed to Anakin..." when you meant to say, "R2 whistled to Anakin..." Sorry about that. I'm probably a big pain in the butt. If you want me to stop finding the mistakes, please tell me. Anyhow, update soon!
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »