Reviews for Everything Comes Full Circle
Anarra chapter 24 . 8/10/2005
im going to guess Anikan/Vadar, but im not so sure on that one. A great chapter, and a very very interesting dream, one that sees into the future, she is good isnt she as a jedi. Great job and please update soon, each chapter gets better.
N7SpaceHamster chapter 24 . 8/10/2005
I KNOW WHO IT IS! Count Dooku? At least I think I know..Poor Ghanima though, she can't join the dark side! She can't! *tugs on arm* can't can't CAN'T! eepp :blink: well I guess she could...but yea ; Can't wait for more! XD

N7SpaceHamster chapter 23 . 8/9/2005
Yay for being the first person to cry in your story! ..? Oo *hands you a tissue*

Yay for the force for the backstory thing! XD Actually I didn't know hundreds of systems left the Republic...I have to see ep. 2 again...*le gasp* Who is the strange man in her dreams! *shifty eyes* I can't wait for more! XD This is really good!

Hippie Jade chapter 23 . 8/9/2005
i like this a lot. UPDATE SOON! ;)
TerraMacMillan chapter 23 . 8/8/2005
Enjoyable chapter. I really like the ending. Please update soon. I am very interested to see what happens next. I can't wait until Ghanima and Padme meet up with Anakin and Obi-Wan.
Anarra chapter 23 . 8/8/2005
oh a very good chapter on your part, im very pleased with how youve continued this story on. A great job and please keep writing.
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 23 . 8/8/2005
no, i didn't leave you for someone else...are you kidding me? Between being at the stable five days a week,not doing my summer homework and trying to turn out new chapters every few days, i don't have time...BTW i put ANO on hold for a while, it's not going too well, but i love your story so much, keep going and i want more OBI-WAN! MORE MORE MORE! WAIT! are you going to put Ghanima and Obi-Wan 2gether when Ani has to protect Padme...oh you sly dog!
TerraMacMillan chapter 22 . 8/7/2005
Very good chapter. It really does suck when you want to write something and you can't get the right words... the same thing has happened to me before. Please update soon!
Anwinn chapter 22 . 8/2/2005
That was really great.
Anwinn chapter 14 . 8/2/2005
Gotta love Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang.
Anarra chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
great chapter, very interesting how you added your own stuff in after what had happend in Episode 1. I vote that you begin a new story entirely, as i said before, they are different movies, so make them different stories. Great job and i cant wait till you update, oh and i didnt see any gramatical errors either, so good job on that too.
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
wow, i loved it, can't wait until you get into AOTC! WWAHO sorry i haven't reviewed itn a while i've been at young life camp, i'll probably update ANO in the next couple days so be looking, adios
N7SpaceHamster chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
ah *wipes tear* They made up *sob* Yay! _ Actually a lot of the fanfiction that I read goes along with my unwritten stories...odd really :blink: I must not be very orginal...I think you should add on, unless you really want another story XD Can't wait for more as always!

Nari-chan SND chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
I think that you should make Episode II separate because it would be a lot easier. I'm having the same debate with myself about my story. I'm glad that Anakin and Ghanima became friends now. Have a good vacation!
word junky chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
just keep going with this story, dont start a new area, gets too confusing.
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »